Reviews for The Beckoning
Estellas chapter 25 . 6/3
of course they do it is the connection of the elves with all of yanna's creations they work togethers and they protect those who care for them meaning the elves... nature does not like the darkness the river loves and respect the elves who live within her borders
Estellas chapter 23 . 6/3
What the **** was that
Estellas chapter 7 . 6/2
are they gona die
Estellas chapter 6 . 6/2
oh las how sad you know how he bonds to yanna's creations
it is a water whaight is it not or a water siren or an evil mer creature
Estellas chapter 4 . 6/2
Aaaahhhh oh poor El and El poor Legolas poor Estel Poor Elrond all of those that he considers sons are hurting right now
SarahDrav3n chapter 7 . 3/13
Ahhhhh! It would be so nice, if you would understand hungarian! :)
In english I can't say all the praises that I have for you and for this magnificent story!
earthdragon chapter 31 . 9/30/2014
I have just discovered this gem of a story and have to say that it is absolutely brilliant. Truly, one of the best LOTR stories on this site. It was gripping from beginning to end and, best of all, featured some of my favourite characters, particularly the glorious Glorfindel. And I particularly loved the valiant Faun. But poor Calen, falling victim to the demon like that.

Well done.
madi51000 chapter 23 . 8/23/2014
is a great online Elvish dictionary with both Quenya and Sindarin.
400th review chapter 31 . 2/14/2014
This story is amazing. Seriously, there were plot twists and character development and you can tell that you really know your Tolkien. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Fantastic job.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
this is super good! wow I really enjoyed reading it so descriptive
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 28 . 12/5/2013
"Meant to seek out elves" -Something tells me that it will be Aragorn to the rescue.