Reviews for The Beckoning
LegolaslovesME chapter 12 . 8/6
Okay... Thank the valar for dozing. Any way, need I tell you I am worried sick over my husband? And how is he going without food? Be happy to help him in any way I can, such as cooking, comforting, just plain loving support...
LegolaslovesME chapter 11 . 8/6
You got me so worried about my husband you made ME fall asleep... But he is safe. That is all that matters. Now, though, you must know that I do NOT take naps and the fact that I am considering one means you have made me REALLY tired. Hope you're happy now that you have done the impossible by worrying me...
LegolaslovesME chapter 10 . 8/6
My. Husband. Needs, to stay. Safe. And that would be really claustrophobic! (shudders) in the cave, I mean. You are exhausting me, could you finish this yet?
LegolaslovesME chapter 9 . 8/6
My only concern is that my husband is safe... Yes, you are evil and you did far worse than break his arm. Also, it is raining here...,.,
LegolaslovesME chapter 8 . 8/6
Whew, Legolas is safe now, but the blood loss... And that poor horse... And who, besides a dwarf, would want to heal in a cave? I mean, bats live there, but it is dark and suffocating and tight and cut off, let us just say that I agree with Legolas on the cave matter. It would be horrible to wake up there. Like you said, he is REALLY going to like that (sarcastically), and my reaction would be about the same. Ugh.
LegolaslovesME chapter 7 . 8/6
One, I am standing in the way of the entity, giving my life if I have to. Two, i am after you. Three, it is killing me to watch my husband suffer like that. And four, what is that thing? Aragorn better get my husband to safety. I went for a bike around our (normal) lake. It helped. As always, I am trying to see the bright side of your story, but there isn't one. The 'oh valar' comment was the funniest thing in he chapter, and even it was macabre. You better stop it, and give it a good ending, or I am sending ou a worse fan fiction about you, and I am good at writing drama.
LegolaslovesME chapter 6 . 8/6
Oh Legolas, your despair kills me. And I am throwing away thar knife, where he cannot get it. And healing the ankle. Again, it better end well. And, if you want to know, I feel about nature the same way he does, but have a connection to cats. And get rid of the monster!
LegolaslovesME chapter 5 . 8/6
First, my light will be on and loud, happy music playing in my room tonight. Second, someone needs to get rid of that thing. I'm volunteering wholeheartedly. And oh, Legolas, my handsome husband! Oh my lover, get well! You can win, I know it! Poor deer, and poor this doesn't turn out well, I'm good with a sword.
LegolaslovesME chapter 4 . 8/6
Toothpaste and bathtubs are white... And, apparently, I sing a song to fit the mood when I'm feeling any discomfort, no matter what, so I scared myself by singing 'rejecting your love' and 'how to save a life'. Again, thanks a lot.
LegolaslovesME chapter 4 . 8/6
He is fighting like a lion, and yes, this story is tough on elves. (ehdil in elvish) you are torturing me, and i will soon go like him...yet the thought of helping him gives me strength. And im just going to take a nice cold shower now, and not think about the fact that you are killing both him and me, or that I am emotional, or that the shower is water, or that I like to sing, or the fact that breakfast is cereal with (gulp) milk. And as much as I want to, music is comforting, I can't turn it on because of your stupid story! (did I mention I'm impressionable?) thanks a lot, evil sauron servant!
LegolaslovesME chapter 3 . 8/6
Does Legolas not realize that he is making me a victim, the way he stirs my emotions? If his reckonings are correct, that is. I say that I will not give up, I draw my power from the heart. (yes, I know how geeky I am) it makes you feel alone, and if he can feel happy in his relief, it will be defeated. And I will comfort him and cling to him, no matter what. And I will not let him go until he uses his emotions against it. And I forgive him for the unusual actions: they were not his fault. And he is looking half-mad with the I am after the author for this. If you think his freinds were sad, think a out me, his , my husband, Legolas! Oh yeah, and I don't care what he does to me, I won't feel it till that thing is defeated. So choose the outcome wisely, author.
LegolaslovesME chapter 2 . 8/6
Oh no, my husband! Legolas! Is there anything I can do for him? I would lay down my life to save him! He better be all right when this is over! (growls at author) no, no! Please let him be alright! On a lighter note, the mindless walking sounds like me when I'm too immersed in a good book to even look up, this usually being lotr. I have fallen many times, and gained a good sense of balance, over the years. By reading and concentrating solely on a book. Still, this a lot different, and I meant the growling when I said it.
LegolaslovesME chapter 1 . 8/6
Oh no, oh no! Any one could get lost in starlight and song (hehe, he...) but this is going to far! What is going on? I worry for my husband! Nothing could lead to this distraction!
Great writing! Great story!
Estellas chapter 25 . 6/3
of course they do it is the connection of the elves with all of yanna's creations they work togethers and they protect those who care for them meaning the elves... nature does not like the darkness the river loves and respect the elves who live within her borders