Reviews for Observation
narrizan chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
I came looking to understand the man in black and the picture you paint feels right. It doesn't matter who's point of view it is.

There is something sinister, and sibilant shuddery creepiness about him that fascinates me...much like Nii does. But is faceted and not flat.
zan - being lazy chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
How, did I miss this? Better late than never. Yummy. Dark chocolate with the tiniest hint of bitter mystery.
Aiseki Anrui chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
O... Nice... Poor Ginji, freaked out because of Akabane-san! Oh well, I love to read fics like this, because, call me twisted, but I love to see Akabane make Ginji squirm.
YuYuChan chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Ohh. For such a runt of a fic (no offense) it's rather captivating. The last line absolutely won me over. Be prepared to be stalked.
firedraygon chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Oh, so interesting. XD I love Ginji-introspectives, and his paranoia of Akabane is portrayed very nicely. Please write more soon!

firedraygon97
ViL chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Ginji says he hates you. Yeah, i luv you too, Ginji, but don't hate her. I like her fic.
Tessa Marlene chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Great strat, please continue. I love AkabanexGinji fics.
Paladius chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Interesting, the (quite understandable) paranoia Ginji has around Akabane... And well portrayed here. Nicely in-character, with a reasonable look at Ginji's feelings...
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
WOW! I love how you repeated some of the stuff to get a kinda creepy/cool effect. I can tell that I like where this fic is going already. Will this be an Akabane/Ginji fic? -nods head- That would be nice..._ but whatever you decide to do, I'm going to love this thing to death!
Andrea Valencia chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
*speechless* ginji... *wide grin* okay... i'm just plain weird...
Xi-feng chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
"There is a fever in his blood, and he is afraid that Akabane-san knows its name"
Beautiful, beautiful way to end a story. I would say more on how this is a very matter-of-fact and realistic study of the way Ginji reacts to who - and what - Akabane is, as well as enjoying the lovely thoughts you add to the mix as he thinks of and feels Mugenjou around him... but I'm blown away by that last sentence, so I'll have to leave it at that _
Monkeybarrel chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Wow, I love it. Smooth-smooth language as always, wonderful details, and a build-up we (and Ginji) can feel deep inside, like a coming storm. Awesome.
Rashomon Aetelier chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Love the fic! Nice way you characterized Ginji's natural how I say...fear...for Akabane-san. Love it! :3
rar chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
this is so good. and disturbing. then again, anything with akabane incharacter is disturbing. it was a lovely piece of disturbing and good art. ) love it. write more!