Reviews for Child of the Crimson Moon
Maxmanatarms chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
I enjoyed the story and you for posting it up man.I know this is an old posting and as for your lemon opinion. I agree with nice to read from time to time to learn or gain "sense" of writing but some story's (this one) dont need em. Thank you once again for posting it.
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Awsome job, i wish there where more keitaro/su stories on this site
Poisontomb chapter 9 . 4/3/2010
this is awesome!
Higashiyama Sayuri's Devout chapter 9 . 1/14/2010
Well that was nice and i really like it.

But the 6th chapter made no sense at all.
Higashiyama Sayuri's Devout chapter 4 . 1/14/2010
How old is kaolla in this fic, is the 14 years old version or the older red moon transformation version.

me like.
Higashiyama Sayuri's Devout chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
Me like.
K and S chapter 9 . 4/7/2009
My god, the number of reviews does this story NO JUSTICE.

It's original, warm and quirky in it's own way, and I loved every chapter.

I have yet to read the sequel, but I'm sure that it will not disappoint!

Keep that pen moving! (or in this case, key strokes)

Yukilumi chapter 5 . 11/6/2007
Well.. while I adore the idea of kei x su, your writing... too many "..."s and almost zero character depth, I didn't find the story exactly touching, and too much blame the fate _
zephryl chapter 9 . 10/18/2007
This story doesn't have nearly enough reviews as it deserves :(

This is a wonderful story that I enjoyed Immensely. There aren't enough Keitaro/Kaolla stories around and I'm extremely happy I've tracked this one down :D

Keep up the awesome writing,

RandomReview chapter 9 . 6/12/2007
Forgot to comment the first story, gomen nasai! P

One of the best Kei/Su fics out there, period!
brindani chapter 9 . 5/23/2007
Some of the characterization was a little off especially a few of the transitions for the residence. Still this has been a really cute story. I've enjoyed it very much.

Vilkath chapter 9 . 12/14/2006
One the better Su/Kei fics. Sadly what starts out is a really great idea for a story. Seems to snowball into a rushed ending. They were friends.. they instantly rembered eachother.. they won over all the residents etc. After the first chapters mention of that necklace, I expected the relationship to be a bit slower.. perhaps an attraction they can't explain. Till one day she see's the necklace or something. Anyways great fic, I kind feel it could used a rewrite to slow the plot down, since this was such a great story. But it's a good fic anyways, and at least you finished it, more then I can say about most non standard pairing fics.
Crimson B chapter 9 . 12/8/2006 sweet...
Bobboky chapter 8 . 3/1/2006
as i was rereading this i got to wondering,

Su has two mothers and a father... i wonder why she never even entertained the thought of Having a sister-wife? or is it in her country that it is not one guy two girls but it is ruler two spouses?
neodanmatter chapter 9 . 2/23/2006
I think this was a great story continue to be a good writer