Reviews for Defending the DA
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 7/10
Love that you made Neville's Patronus a vulture! I'd never considered it, but it's perfect, in a way. Thanks for sharing!
Gary the Grouch chapter 1 . 6/12
Creative and amusing one-shot about an unanticipated side-effect of the DA.

Made me want to kick Madam Longbottom.

Worth a read!
daisycb chapter 1 . 5/7
I love when Hermione debates ministry idiots.
Eagle Hawke chapter 1 . 4/28
I love it.
NexusRider161 chapter 1 . 3/4
...aaaaaaand Dumbledore is nowhere to be found until all the important things have been dealt with. Typical Dumbledore. Good for Neville, though that his Patronus was a vulture of all animals confuses me.
Nebresh chapter 1 . 1/25
Nice one!
digbygreen chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Interesting! Neville knows that his Gran is always trying to protect him so his patronus is a vulture.
Brilliant!
daisycb chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
I love when Hermione does her thing!
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Very unique story and quite good. I wonder what grades the members of the Inquisitorial Squad of Umbridge get?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Just lovely! And just what I needed to cheer me up on a rather boring day. BTW it was so nice to read a fic with no bashing, I am so tired of those.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Yaaay! Excellent job! A well-written story! I like Neville's Patronus, and it seems that Neville's Gran has seen just how much her grandson has grown.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
absolutely lovely! I love seeing the D.A at play like this, and I LOVE how hermione challenged fudge. Great work.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Excellent!
donewiththissite chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I love the friendship you've portrayed and the loose ends you've tied up. I really wish there was a scene like this in the books.
Rowan's Hope chapter 1 . 11/7/2013