Reviews for Defending the DA
CherryPit8 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This is brilliant! I love how you characterized Harry and his interaction with Dudley and Percy was great. I'm off to check out your other fics now. :)
Delighted chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Great little story! Feel good fic with a happy ending.
jtz chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
very enjoyable. thank you.
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Great story :)
librarywitch chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I loved this tale. Found it on another author's favorite list. I can see why. Well written, great storyline, characters spot on. I can just see Augusta raising a stink since she thinks Neville is pants at magic. I was cheering Harry in his handling of Percy and shouting go Hermione during the court scene. She took Fudge to the hoop and he lost! Thanks for sharing.
saltkettle chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I love this! It's not often something comes along that just makes me grin like a loon! But this is marvelous! I love the detail with Neville's Patronous! It's so cute that it would be his grandmother's vulture!
Kila9Nishika chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
THIS SHOULD BE CANON!

This is brilliant... and now I'm crying. Love your writing!
mysteriouslife chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
That's brilliant. It sort of reminded me of Stand and Deliver.
sparky40sw chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
a friend on the snorkack yahoo group recommended your story, and I enjoyed it a great deal - I am looking forward to reading your other works

thanks for sharing

brilliant with Hermione and her demand for amnesty
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Very nice story
Ffesthe chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Hermione is a boss. That is all.
petites sorcieres chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
That was brillant! A great OS where you respected everyone's thought and characters THANK YOU :DDD
Shubhs chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Go Hermione! Thank the lords that she didn't let them muddle their way through! XD
SassyFrassKerr chapter 1 . 5/10/2011