Reviews for Defending the DA
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Very enjoyable, thanks!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
that was brilliant ...

great ideas for their defense _
LawAbidingShota chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Oh my goodness. Ack! I love this so much! You did everyone in character as far as I can tell and this would have been a great side-story in the 5th book!

Long Live HP!

-TNFG
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
LOVE IT!

I LOVE how Harry and Hermione outwitted the Ministry and the Hogwarts' Board of Governors! LOL!
Debbie37 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
That was a well written little snippet.
Dormant-CynicalDonkeys chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Nice. Clever, quick and witty. I like this a lot.:)
superstarsvtn chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Excellently written! I enjoyed the humor in this story very much. I loved your characters, especially Harry at the end!
SpaceCaseWriter chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I loved this! You captured the characters' personalities very well.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
nice
RavenclawGenius chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I very much enjoyed this story. Everyone is very well kept in character, the Ministry's ignorance is so correctly portrayed, and Hermione's insistence upon a written agreement was simply wonderful. Very nicely done!

xx RavenclawGenius
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Percy! Well done!
helva2260 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Oh, wow! This is such a wonderful slice-of-life ficlet! I always wondered how the OWL and NEWT scores had been affected by both Umbridge and the DA - and what anyone else thought about it.

I love that Madam Longbottom is the one who's brought it up as an issue, and that Neville is the one who in the end provides the final evidence that it wasn't cheating, just good teaching and improved confidence. And I absolutely adore that Hermione's reaction is firstly to turn up as the students' unofficial legal expert, and secondly to stand up to Fudge until he puts the non-prosecution agreement in writing! :D
Bobboky chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
awesome work
AlixMM chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
This is cool that the fact that Neville's patronous turned out to be a vulture is neat. It kind of shows that he sees is gran as his protector since she wears that 'vulture hat'. It is too bad that she objected especially after Neville put up such a good fight at the Ministry looks like she would have known that Neville could do so well.

anyway liked the story