Reviews for Defending the DA
RavenclawGenius chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I very much enjoyed this story. Everyone is very well kept in character, the Ministry's ignorance is so correctly portrayed, and Hermione's insistence upon a written agreement was simply wonderful. Very nicely done!

xx RavenclawGenius
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Percy! Well done!
helva2260 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Oh, wow! This is such a wonderful slice-of-life ficlet! I always wondered how the OWL and NEWT scores had been affected by both Umbridge and the DA - and what anyone else thought about it.

I love that Madam Longbottom is the one who's brought it up as an issue, and that Neville is the one who in the end provides the final evidence that it wasn't cheating, just good teaching and improved confidence. And I absolutely adore that Hermione's reaction is firstly to turn up as the students' unofficial legal expert, and secondly to stand up to Fudge until he puts the non-prosecution agreement in writing! :D
Bobboky chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
awesome work
AlixMM chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
This is cool that the fact that Neville's patronous turned out to be a vulture is neat. It kind of shows that he sees is gran as his protector since she wears that 'vulture hat'. It is too bad that she objected especially after Neville put up such a good fight at the Ministry looks like she would have known that Neville could do so well.

anyway liked the story
hypercell chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Hermione is such a lawyer. LOL
medstudent1026 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
very nice!
BeeUtifulgirl chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
This was Awesome. Quite apart from the superb writing style which is so very hard to find, I loved the entire story line-especially the bit with Percy. :)
nljfs chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Go Hermione! Go Neville! Wow, it's weatherby

Fun stuff! Thanks for writing it.

nancy in chicago
MisterTabi chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Beautiful oneshot. Utterly vindicated.
Polar Deer chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I sort of hoped Harry would strip to his undies and the rest of the story would be about him and Dudley relaxing on the floor. Ah well.
kittyore9 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
dudley was kinda OOC and the story was a bit rushed but it was good overall.
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I liked how Dudley got slightly more interested in the Wizarding World at the beginning and why Percy had to come and visit Harry. The meeting went really well, with Hermione standing up to the Minister and the DA proving their worth, as well as Umbridge's bad teaching skills, especially Neville. The last bit where they were actually allowed to be students was really bittersweet. Good oneshot.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Well done! Thanks for sharing.
Secret Nom de Plume chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Love this...especially how Neville's patronus was "Snape-like". Very entertaining.
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »