Reviews for Defending the DA
Shortyst chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
I feel you have qualites of J.K.R.'s in this story. I wouldn't be at all suprised if this came up as an issue in the next book.
duj chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Good story.

BTW What happened to Unfinished Business? I couldn't find it listed under your name.
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Delightful story! So credible, and written with such care for the characters. Thank you!
Rachel chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
This is just awesome. I don't know if it's a one shot or not, but I wouldn't mind reading more!
ESP chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
This one-shot is such and upper, I relish in the absolute delight of it. Congrats.

I previously had quite a long review written out, but somehow I managed to delete it, incompetent moron that I am. Suffice to say I absolutely LOVE it, and I am now off to read more of your work, as I am becoming increasingly addicted.

ESP

P.S. The sentence about Moody was hilarious.
Bambu chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
This was a terrific vignette... well balanced and beautifully delineated. Percy is still a prat, Dudley is an idiot, Hermione is as steadfast and determined as ever, Neville is a marvel, and Harry... Harry is perfect.
SlytherinSeeker195 chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
I absolutely love this story. It made me feel as though I was reading the first chapter of the sixth book. I laughed over Neville's Patronus and whooped when Hermione made Fudge speachless. I am thoroughly amazed at how great this chapter was and I am hoping you continue it.
Mollyw0bbles chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
HA! HA! They got Fudge! HA! Brilliant story, as usual.

Helen x
Morgana1616 chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
This is a great fic. I love the idea of Neville being the one to prove Harry correct. Keep up the good work
The Eighth Weasley chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
oh, that was lovely! I wish there had been more of it, but I suppose the story stands as is.
Grym chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Fantastic! Quite an amazing little chapter. I was as thrilled as Neville when he cast his Patronus spell (a vulture, eh? hehe), wanted to cheer alongside the students and beam like Dumbledore himself. This is a truly fun extension of the books and written, as always, in your impeccable style. Brava.
Laiagarien chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Sweet little story. makes me wonder how much of the O.W.L. scores you guessed right.
EvilExpressions chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
This is a great story. Hermione's my fave character. It's Dolores not Doleres but it doesn't matter at all.
JibbityJibJob chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
This was great! Neville rocks!
experiment chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
I love your Hermione. She kicks ass, but does it politely and best of all, with out breaking any rules and staying in character. Throughly enjoyable story.
-Experiment