Reviews for Defending the DA
ESP chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
This one-shot is such and upper, I relish in the absolute delight of it. Congrats.

I previously had quite a long review written out, but somehow I managed to delete it, incompetent moron that I am. Suffice to say I absolutely LOVE it, and I am now off to read more of your work, as I am becoming increasingly addicted.

ESP

P.S. The sentence about Moody was hilarious.
Bambu chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
This was a terrific vignette... well balanced and beautifully delineated. Percy is still a prat, Dudley is an idiot, Hermione is as steadfast and determined as ever, Neville is a marvel, and Harry... Harry is perfect.
SlytherinSeeker195 chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
I absolutely love this story. It made me feel as though I was reading the first chapter of the sixth book. I laughed over Neville's Patronus and whooped when Hermione made Fudge speachless. I am thoroughly amazed at how great this chapter was and I am hoping you continue it.
Mollyw0bbles chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
HA! HA! They got Fudge! HA! Brilliant story, as usual.

Helen x
Morgana1616 chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
This is a great fic. I love the idea of Neville being the one to prove Harry correct. Keep up the good work
The Eighth Weasley chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
oh, that was lovely! I wish there had been more of it, but I suppose the story stands as is.
Grym chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Fantastic! Quite an amazing little chapter. I was as thrilled as Neville when he cast his Patronus spell (a vulture, eh? hehe), wanted to cheer alongside the students and beam like Dumbledore himself. This is a truly fun extension of the books and written, as always, in your impeccable style. Brava.
Laiagarien chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Sweet little story. makes me wonder how much of the O.W.L. scores you guessed right.
EvilExpressions chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
This is a great story. Hermione's my fave character. It's Dolores not Doleres but it doesn't matter at all.
JibbityJibJob chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
This was great! Neville rocks!
experiment chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
I love your Hermione. She kicks ass, but does it politely and best of all, with out breaking any rules and staying in character. Throughly enjoyable story.
-Experiment
Leina chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Aw! How cute! Go Harry~!
ImperialJedi chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
This is excellent. The description was great. I could imagine the heat and Dudley's intense effort to concentrate. I was very happy that Hermione showed Fudge up. She's like our spokeswomen for us Muggles. I wish someone could do the same for Bush. Anyway, it was all very clever and a new idea (at least the first that I've read). It's great for the little man to win sometimes. I also like how they go for icecream. When I have something to celebrate like that we go to Dairy Queen, too. Wonderful one shot. I look forward to more of your HP fanfics. Keep it up! :D
-IJedi
Switch chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Simply marvelous piece, I especially liked the fact that Neville's Patronus resmebled Snape and Hermione's law skills (once research girl, always research girl. You did spell Dolores incorrectly, as well as Fortescue, but we all make mistakes.
Switch
Nexus3 chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Short and sweet. I certaintly liked it -gotta love Hermione.
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »