Reviews for Defending the DA
Switch chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Simply marvelous piece, I especially liked the fact that Neville's Patronus resmebled Snape and Hermione's law skills (once research girl, always research girl. You did spell Dolores incorrectly, as well as Fortescue, but we all make mistakes.
Switch
Nexus3 chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Short and sweet. I certaintly liked it -gotta love Hermione.
site chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Yay for Neville! And everyone else too. Thanks for such a pleasant story, once again your skillful characterizations and imaginative story have brought pleasure to your happy reader.
Redone chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Very nice! Harry, Hermione et al standing up for themselves for once! This being tossed around by the ministry made me totally angry in OotP, so a scene like this was totally welcome.
Miri Tiazan chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Yay for Dumbledore's Army! And yay for Hermione, the self-appointed chief council. LOL. Poor Fudge, he's so impotent. It's kind of sad. But then again, I don't really feel sorry for him at all.
M'cha Araem
Dragonstorm316 chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
that was cool...although I dont believe that most of the 5th yrs would have gotten D's I believe that at least a few of them would have getten at least an A. Still I loved this lil fic.
crystal wolfP chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
WOOho! A big round of applause for you! :D:D:D:D:D;P maybe you could even continue the story from here...Please..
Squidlers chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
A book I read on writing said that the end of a story has to be inevitable. OF COURSE it all turned out that way. That's exactly right.
Well, when you write fanfiction (that's not AU, of course), not only does the END have to be inevitable, but the beginning has to be too, since you're picking up where the author left off.
I just wanted to say that that's one of the things I love most about your stories; both the beginnings and the endings are always, ALWAYS so wonderfully inevitable.
and "Defending DA" is no exception.
Squidlers
asdf chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
That was lovely and light-hearted, brought a smile to my lips, was a pleasure to read after going through some heavy angst.
Fudge an' Perce sure got what they deserved, an' I think you did Harry an' Herm quite well, loved Nev's patronus as well
Brillant work!
gaul1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
good story, enjoyed it
ChickFlick004 chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
excellant! i love it. you're a great writer, and even though its short, this fic is awesome. good job. )
Cestrel chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
I liked it. A lot. It was ver well written and in character.
Sniffles chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
That was sweet. :) Your Dudley's a darling.
Ezmerelda chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
This little snippet would fit perfectly in between books 5 and 6!
Thanks for writing "
The Perfectly Imperfect chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
This was very good! Original idea, and great portrayal of the characters. You especially pinned Hermione's character!
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »