Reviews for The Maiden
Kilalafriend chapter 17 . 2/9
I'd love to know the ending of this story. It's so good and well written.
kenkaofan chapter 17 . 12/10/2014
oh god!why you let it end here? X(
its still hanging until now, what will happpend to she survive or dead?
i'm so curious right now and to bad soujirou had to die :(
Animerules00 chapter 17 . 9/3/2014
Please update this is such a great fanfiction, I would say my absolute favourite Kaoru x Kenshin fanfiction. Please update I really want to know what happens. *crys*
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
It's a relief that Megumi isn't going to be all bitch. Just foxy. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
LOL, Soujiro is cute! I admire his fortitude for braving a towel clad Kaoru. But then again it was probably lucky that Kenshin wasn't in the same room. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Interesting concept.

I hope you don't mind me dropping in a few reviews after so long. :)
Hotaru Himura chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
love it :D
Queen Emily the Diligent chapter 17 . 11/21/2011
AH! NO! Please update! WHAT HAPPENS? I"M DONE FOR! I'm just kidding. heehee. But awesome job so far.
ANONIME chapter 17 . 11/8/2011
OMG you need to finish this story love it. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
moriko-chan18 chapter 17 . 10/13/2010
Omg i 3 it! its 100%- if u minus the tiny spelling errors...anyway chocolatechipp ur an awesome write try 2 keep updating!
SRAS9 chapter 17 . 8/28/2010
Please write one more chapter! This story is so good! Please! You have done a great work!
caseyedith chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
The poem at the beginning of this chapter is my favorite! I like how you write one for each chapter... Also, I liked how Megumi warmed up to Kaoru over fashion.

You're a really good writer, and this story is entertaining, but I think you might want to make sure you take more time to edit when you work on another story. I've noticed that the last few chapters seem to be written rather quickly. I do that too, just so I can get updates out, but I've decided to finish all of my stories before I post them, so I can avoid hasty jobs. Just some advice, hope you don't mind. Use what you will, or not at all! -ce
caseyedith chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
Oh, geez, poor Kaoru...she finally knows what day it is. That was a nice touch. She is so funny in this!

And please tell me that her kitty isn't dead! That would be really sad...

Great job! Short is okay, you know. It's good writing, so I'll read whatever you've written. :)
caseyedith chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
Hm, Kaoru is cute. I love her line at the end, "Oh don't worry, it will." That's definitely Kaoru, Little Miss Feisty. I'm looking forward to the Kaoru/Kenshin interactions in this. You've made them pretty unique in this story.

Also, you made Megumi's "gangster" persona excellent as well!
caseyedith chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Lol! This is great! I love the whole gangsters demeanor you've given to Kenshin, Sano, Misao, Yahiko, and Aoshi. Especially Sano and Yahiko, they really fit the bill here. So glad I found this, it's such an entertaining read so far! And the poem at the beginning... nice touch :)