Reviews for The Maiden
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 2/21
It's a relief that Megumi isn't going to be all bitch. Just foxy. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 2/21
LOL, Soujiro is cute! I admire his fortitude for braving a towel clad Kaoru. But then again it was probably lucky that Kenshin wasn't in the same room. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 2/21
Interesting concept.

I hope you don't mind me dropping in a few reviews after so long. :)
Hotaru Himura chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
love it :D
Queen Emily the Diligent chapter 17 . 11/21/2011
AH! NO! Please update! WHAT HAPPENS? I"M DONE FOR! I'm just kidding. heehee. But awesome job so far.
ANONIME chapter 17 . 11/8/2011
OMG you need to finish this story love it. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
moriko-chan18 chapter 17 . 10/13/2010
Omg i 3 it! its 100%- if u minus the tiny spelling errors...anyway chocolatechipp ur an awesome write try 2 keep updating!
SRAS9 chapter 17 . 8/28/2010
Please write one more chapter! This story is so good! Please! You have done a great work!
caseyedith chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
The poem at the beginning of this chapter is my favorite! I like how you write one for each chapter... Also, I liked how Megumi warmed up to Kaoru over fashion.

You're a really good writer, and this story is entertaining, but I think you might want to make sure you take more time to edit when you work on another story. I've noticed that the last few chapters seem to be written rather quickly. I do that too, just so I can get updates out, but I've decided to finish all of my stories before I post them, so I can avoid hasty jobs. Just some advice, hope you don't mind. Use what you will, or not at all! -ce
caseyedith chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
Oh, geez, poor Kaoru...she finally knows what day it is. That was a nice touch. She is so funny in this!

And please tell me that her kitty isn't dead! That would be really sad...

Great job! Short is okay, you know. It's good writing, so I'll read whatever you've written. :)
caseyedith chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
Hm, Kaoru is cute. I love her line at the end, "Oh don't worry, it will." That's definitely Kaoru, Little Miss Feisty. I'm looking forward to the Kaoru/Kenshin interactions in this. You've made them pretty unique in this story.

Also, you made Megumi's "gangster" persona excellent as well!
caseyedith chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Lol! This is great! I love the whole gangsters demeanor you've given to Kenshin, Sano, Misao, Yahiko, and Aoshi. Especially Sano and Yahiko, they really fit the bill here. So glad I found this, it's such an entertaining read so far! And the poem at the beginning... nice touch :)
SnowCharms chapter 17 . 6/5/2008
I wonder where is Misao n Aoshi...either way i hope that Kaoru will be alright...she doesn't deserve this...update!
nitaBonita chapter 17 . 5/25/2008
AH! WHY THE CLIFFHANGER! WHY! lol n e wayz, please try n update your fic as soon as possible, im really interested, and i mean REALLY INTERESTED! I absolutely love it, its amazing, it keeps me on the edge of my seat.. well bed, lol... and i can't wait to find out what happened when they injected the elixir, so please try to update as soon as you can, for i am at a lose thinking about what will happen next! update, but of course no rush... as soon as you can, when possible... but no rush, no rush at all! *sincerly though*

EveryDay-SnowAngel