Reviews for Welcome to the Dollhouse
Donteatacowman chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
Ooh, great fight scene. It got me all riled up on both Joey and Bakura's accounts-though mostly Ryou's, of course. Nice job with the emotion.
TheBlackPheonixNightengaleFudo chapter 4 . 4/8/2009
OH NOES! O.o awesome
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 4 . 4/18/2007
That was incredibly awesome, but also sad. Well written, too.

(It's pretty. I know you said this is "Potentially discontinued", but I wanted to tell you anways.)
Faith68 chapter 4 . 10/26/2006
Oh man, this is intense. PLEASE keep writing.
rldarling chapter 4 . 3/11/2006
haha... this is funniful!
Goddess-Of-Anime chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
OMG, this chapter made me cry. You are so good. Please continue! I really, really like it. And I saw the fanart for this. Such a good story... I really do feel happy that I found this.

Luvs,

Anime
Dragoon-Hard Metal System 2 chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Nice job! Peach out!
Pihorist chapter 4 . 4/10/2005
That WAS hitting below the belt...will you continue this? I hope you haven't discontinued this (but you probably have). It was very nice, and I wanted to know what was going to happen to Ryou, but I guess I'll never know ;_;
AranyaFeliz chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
You are like, practically telling us his life. Keep up the good work! *recommends and tells friends*

Hey! That rhymed! o
Eve-Of-Misery chapter 4 . 3/7/2005
So far so very good. I guess you're not gonna be finishing his story, huh?
adele4 chapter 4 . 2/27/2005
Very interesting story, and I like you style. (I’d write a bit more, but... you managed to depress me)
bohr-d chapter 4 . 12/6/2004
Wow! Great story! I really like this one- why haven't you updated it? This is a great story, and you left off with such a cliffie! Please post more soon, I really want to know what happens next!
Amarielle chapter 4 . 12/1/2004
O_O

I love it. LOVE it. There's such a sense of who this character is, and what he's been through. I really feel for him. Very good job. I hope to read more as soon as the semester's up (hint, hint).

You write Ryoh so wonderfully.

Thank you.
Adnawun chapter 4 . 8/18/2004
_

Ahh the development of funky plot *_*

How I love thee...

I love where this is going, makes me wonder what will happen next and what's happening with Ryou's emotions...

It's very interesting, can't wait to read more
Dark Magician Girl Hikaru chapter 4 . 8/16/2004
Wow, that was interesting. And very yami like, though that's probably why he ran out. Poor him. *glares at Jou* Ok, now I know why u spell it that way. _' hehe. I also under a bit more where it takes place, having watched some spoilers. Well, do ud soon. See ya.