Reviews for Seasons
TheLastRomantic chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
That kiss was so epic so intense and intimate without being over done. Less is more and you hit right on the mark my friend well done. I love this story this is my second time reading I don't think I reviewed it last time so here's to making up for up spoken praise
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 12 . 4/5/2012
Oh my what a perfect ending. So bittersweet. The story comes full circle by the end. Beautiful! Thank you again!
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 11 . 4/5/2012
Wow, I must say that I'm really enjoying this story. I love the Yomi appearance; I had wondered if he would be mentioned. I always suspected he had a thing for Kurama. Ha. Thank you for this wonderful story! :)
ardentes chapter 12 . 7/26/2010
The ending was soo sad! I wanted to cry! I really love this story! You wrote it soo well!
egg10rru chapter 12 . 10/11/2009
How beautiful!
Yoko Fujioka chapter 12 . 7/27/2009
OMG! That ending made me cry! TTTT The story itself was really cute and I loved the lemon! (but you coulda put more details in it)Kawaii! all the way!
Daoiki chapter 12 . 3/19/2009
As an expert in rating (said so by my patrons and professors) this story made me laugh, cry, seeth with anger, and feel warm and fuzzy! This story has all the perfect elements of a plot and you should be very proud. Only a few mistakes here and there, but other than that, this story is my favorite. Keep up the good work.
Dyubbuk chapter 12 . 2/28/2008
This is the one most beautiful piece of fan-fiction I have ever write wonderfully,and even I,as a long time writer who thought I had reached my height in talent.I am envious,although I know I shouldn't be.I don't even read fan-fiction anymore,and I have stopped watching anime,and reading manga in the past year.I am considering rekindling my love for YYH!Your take on the relationship of Hiei and Kurama is mature,and steriotype flawless.I practically cried because my relationship sucks,and is nothing like only this was real.I plan on reading more of your lit.

lol,Dyubbuk.
Alice Unrequited chapter 12 . 8/1/2007
Absolutely fantastic. Though the name of the tree was rather clichè, it was overall a great story. It would be quite interesting to see what you you could do while keeping them as in character as possible. Thank you for the amazing story.

Alice Unrequited chapter 10 . 8/1/2007
Just thought I would point something out: The reason Hiei refused to allow anyone to tell Yukina he's her brother is because of a promise he made to Shigure, the doctor who performed the surgury to implant his Jagan eye and later taught him swordfighting to compensate for the loss of power the Jagan caused.

Alice Unrequited chapter 7 . 8/1/2007
BUSTED!

Sorry, I felt the need to scream that. Absolutely amazing. I wasn't going to review until I finished the story, but since you seem so fond of reviews I figured I'd oblige with this review.

You're certainly a talented writer. If I recall correctly from a previous statement you were only 14 when you started writing this. Fantastic. Keep writing. You've got talent kid.

foxeran chapter 6 . 6/28/2007
You know, when I first started reading this story and I glanced at the chapter name, I vaguely thought, "Hmm, that's the way the author of that FANTASTIC Touya/Yukito fic I read a few months ago did hers... It does look cool, just odd that I've only seen it twice..." Imagine how blown my mind was when I read the author's note on this chapter and saw Reflection of the Moon and was all, wait a second, you wrote that fic! Well anyways, I just wanted to say that you are an absolutely fantastic writer who just keeps progressing in style and content and you are wonderful at whatever you write. You really know who to make a reader feel through the characters, something I really admire.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 12 . 5/12/2007
I likd it. but the ending was slightly and happy. hard to mix those 2 good job _
YuMe chapter 12 . 3/26/2007
This is so good! Your story has this sense to it, a certain type of touch. Have you ever heard of Winter Sonata? It's a Korean moive in which the mood to it is similaar to yours. Lol. Just keep writing, I adore the way you've painted this image of Kurama and Hiei coming together!
Silver-arctos-star chapter 12 . 3/14/2007
Beautiful. I loved it!

I'm sad to see it end... but, it had a good ending.

(And I know I'm a little late in reading this... But...still)