Reviews for All I Ever Wanted
ViperVegeta chapter 3 . 8/28/2006
VV: wow, Kakarrot's just a cheeky little snot this time iwsn't he? Hee hee! - "pointed to the protuberance dangling between the prince’s legs"

Sick little snot.

Anyway, I really love how you've made him in this story! More updates, please? (and you're not alone being a slow updater, I think I updated last, about this time last year!)(Ai, I forgot my password...heh...(cringe))
LieingLover chapter 3 . 3/8/2006
I like it, its a really cute story
Cookie chapter 3 . 5/14/2005
Okay. I like it so far; the whole thing is just... amusing. But, your grammar sucks. Well, to be honest, its only a few minor errors, but they just eat my brains out. *dies*

'Your', just as 'yours', means something that belongs to "you". 'Youre', however, is short for 'YOU ARE'. So saying "Your stupid" *twitch* is incorrect, unless you mean 'my stupid'. 'Youre'. Same with everything - 'There' means, "there is a rock up his ass", 'their' is something that belongs to them, so "their rock is up his ass". Oh, refrain yourself from using any Japanese. As in, baka and kawaii, and that shit. We are here not be amazed by your brilliant Japanese comprehension skills, but to read the effing story. It way seem cool to do that when you write, but if your story alert list has over a hundred titles, you realize how retarded it really is. Why AM I not logged in, by the way?

Anyway, guess I have one more crappy to be notified about; update soon, AND KEEP THIS IN MIND, because I didnt just waste five minutes of my life typing a suggestion review.
Iamhappytojustbealive chapter 3 . 1/30/2005
This is pretty funny and pervertive! Update soon!
kit-kit chapter 3 . 1/25/2005
i liked the chapter it had alot of humor. especially with goku croping a feel but then again i cna't blame him for doing that vegeta has a nice ass.
BlindSword chapter 3 . 1/24/2005
Great fic!

I'm liking it!

Keep it up and update soon!

Stay Cool

Anorake*
hee-chan2 chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
I love it

and Goku's name is Kakarotto
Kailanichan chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
Oh, nifteh! XD Me likes, alot alot. Please update soon? I would forever be obliged... and yes, school is evil. I think you have good, solid writing skills that will only get better with time and experience. Anywho, ja ne, hope to be reading more ASAP!
Born2die chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
UPDATE! NOW! EVIL PPLZ! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR AGES!
sy300 chapter 2 . 6/14/2004
Kit: *lying on couch in Kurama's presence* I dont know why I put myself through reading my bff's shonen ai...

Kurama: I know considering she doesn't even read your fics *pulls fake glasses off and places pen and paper down* I dont know what to say Mrs. Yoko

Kit: *sits up* That's okay as long as she doesn't turn it yio or anything.

Kurama: *nods and stands* Of course Mrs. Yoko, please let me escort you to your car.

Kit: *Takes his arm* Thank you Mr. Yoko your the best phcologist there ever was!
leelee chapter 2 . 6/12/2004
I love it...Please update soon!
Blulily19 chapter 2 . 6/9/2004
review new chapter

review new chapter

review New Chapter

review New Chapter

review New Chapter!

~Blu
BlackDragonFury chapter 2 . 6/9/2004
Heehee i like this fic. And dont worry about teh updating thing. I'm having the same problem myself. Cant wait for the next chappie _
Kokoro Okami chapter 2 . 6/9/2004
Hey

Great Fic, I had a lot of fun reading the first two chappies.

I dont know if your queastion was already answered, but...*shrugs*

Well, the original japanese way to spell Gokus Name is Kakarotto, and thats how I spell it in my Fics, cause I like how it sounds!

Heheh.

And the word is Saiyajin in Japan but in English you often write it like "Saiyan" .

I like that too, although it confused me when I read it first (cause Im german and we always write Saiyajin -.-).

Generally I think you can write it just how you like it best!

As long as you continue writing such a good story, nobody will care about that.

Geta is soo cute! And Im really wondering who will win the fight...O.O

And if you dont know anything about Planet Vegeta, dont worry, neither do most of us. Just imagine all the details yourself.

Im really looking forward to the next chappie!

ciao, K.O.
mkh2 doop chapter 2 . 6/8/2004
mkh2: When you say soon, do you mean as compared to the last time you apparently updated, or do you actually mean soon?

doop: don't mind her - she's cranky over finals.

mkh2: Heh, well, anyways, this looks like an interesting enough story. I do so hope that I will see the next chapter up in a short time.

doop: here, here!

mkh2: ignore her - she's had too much sugar. Next thing you know, she'll be running into the wall singing "Miss Suzy".

doop: won't. don't know the lyrics. i might start singing "i wish i was an oscasr meyer weiner."

mkh2: Despite the fact that you can't spell "Oscar Meyer weiner." At any rate, ignore our unruliness, however pathetically infinitesimal it might be... we're exhausted from finals week.

doop: right-o, cheerio... to quote the Mikki

mkh2: Shut up. And to you, good night.