Reviews for A Taste of Fire and Ice
SilverStar24 chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Such a creative premise! And the idea of Mr. and Mrs. Weasley doing smutty roleplaying as Lucius and Narcissa-priceless. Hahaha...
RollTheHardSix chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
This is so funny! I just came across it, kind of by accident, and it's very good. I hope you are still writing it, it'd be great if you updated it.
bigreader chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
This is immensely interesting! I love it! Especially with Lucius having second thoughts! Though, what lesson is Arthur going to have? I must know this! UPDATE SOON!
mishap chapter 2 . 11/5/2004
Okay, I love this it is funny as all get out. I hope to see more soon...please.
american-born-confused-desi chapter 2 . 11/5/2004
luv it!
Scarlet Snow chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Heh Heh.. This is very good! Can't wait for chapter 2!

'Cept Ginny is actually short for Ginevra, not Virginia.

Still can't wait!

~Scarlet
AchillesMonkey chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Amusing. I'm still a little confused about the living in different worlds thing.
Pimpelipom chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Oh, very good! Loved the characterisation and the scenes were delicious. The humour was not too 'slapsticky' and the story flows well. You had me giggling for real a couple of times.

Cheers, Lalage. )
raven chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
awesome keep it up!
HollyMahogany chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
I love this story. I think the idea of having Arthur and Lucius change places is a great idea. My fav part is when Molly slaps "Arthur" on the arse. I think you did a great job on this story. Cant wait until there is more. Keep up the good work.
thorsgirl chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
great chapter, i can't wait until you continue this
Mistri Tonks' Admirer chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Draco and Ginny strikes me as plausible, if handled right - you've just done it.
Draco has changed, but Lucius is most likely going to be a problem, if I'm reading right.
Well, Draco, you've certainly made a good start. You've made Sev laugh and now you've assured that he can blab on you.
The two fathers are now in deep confusion. Arthur has made a mess of Lucius and Lucius is ... well, Lucius.
That was brilliant. You're very good at this.
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
the story is great so far.
i do hope you write more, i'm eager to read on.
Trillium chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Hey, I didn't get a chance to review earlier, so I wanted to tell what I thought about this story.
First, I hardly ever read Draco/Ginny. I have wierd predjudice against, that I don't understand. But, since it was you, I wanted to read this. I really enjoyed Lucius waking up with Molly. Easily my favorite part. Next, Snape laughing when Draco showed him the potion. So, all in all, in spite of unreasonable predjudice, I reall enjoyed this story. My only caveat is, don't let it distract you from The Seer's Truth.
toriisen chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Hey! This is really good! I can't wait for the next chapter! By the way, where did Snape come from at the end?