Reviews for Just another oneshot
Queenie Z chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
U! *Sniff* So sweet, yet sad at the same time... I luff it! *_* Yes, Mudshipping rules, even if the Valeshippers say it dosn't. Keep on going! _
vokteren chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Sad. But there is one thing that has bothered me a bit. Why is Isaac/Mia a popular pairing? I just can't get how it can be Mia and Isaac since the only thing they have in common is blue eyes. Sure i could've missed something but i still wonder.
Dracobolt chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
That was sad, but sweet. I liked it.
sadal suud chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
What...? O_O Your father's dead? I... wha... o.o Nice... story.
Sunyata Anatman chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Aw, that was adorable, but how did Isaac die? Isaac's to sexy to be killed [Sniff] Well have a Happy Easter and Xristos Evesti [It's Greek, but don't ask!]
Tetra Seleno chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Y'know what? I like this one-shot. I really, really do.
I like how you had Isaac in an upbeat mood...in any sort of Angst fic you find in this section, he's always "I AM DEPRESSED. RAWR." So...kudos to you!
There are like...two mistakes in this. The first one is that you typed "Sheba" instead of Mia in one instance...or Mia instead of Sheba. Whichever. The second is when you put an extra quotation mark after this sentence: "...And Ivan..." Isaac added to cover for Garet. Lose the quotation marks at the end, and I like that sentence a lot more.
So...cool one-shot, man...this is definitely one of my favorites.
Joker's Specter chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Wow...that was awesome! I enjoyed this greatly, despite how short it was... I actually think it worked being this length.
I liked the whole "Mine" shield thing...that was really cool. The characterization with Isaac was really good...it actually made it seem like he had a sense of humor, whereas in most angst fics he has none.
Okay, just a few things wrong...nothing with the feel of the story, just the spelling and grammar. You misspelled Weyard as "Weyeard", which is a common word to misspell. Also, at the beginning of the flashback you either put Mia's name where Sheba's should be...or Sheba's name wher Mia's should be. Lastly, you added an extra quotation mark at the end of “...And Ivan...