Reviews for Suffering
faramor chapter 6 . 11/5/2005
OH UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
faramor chapter 3 . 11/5/2005
arods a great horse...and this is a great story...
faramor chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
ooh i'm starting to really like this story...
legolas'gurl chapter 5 . 5/22/2005
i enjoyed your story and would really like to read the next chapter so please hurry.
La Fille chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
You're an idiot. Read the fucking LOTR books before pretending to be a fan.

ELADDAN? Were you drunk when you wrote this?
HarliquinBunny chapter 5 . 2/18/2005
this is a great story please update soon
Aralie chapter 5 . 1/6/2005
I really like this story and look forward to reading it in the future. -
Happyface 72 chapter 5 . 12/26/2004
Ugh! I MUST FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENDS! UPDATE SOON!
Zammy chapter 5 . 12/22/2004
I love the way you give Arod's point of view in this story, Horses are very loyal creatures, Please update REALLY SOON!
kurafoxgirl chapter 4 . 12/21/2004
hm...lets see...injuries...give hime a few deep gashes on his arm(s)...maybe a poisoned arrow in his right shoulder...a broken wrist...that's all i can come up with mellon nin. i hope it helps!
Happyface 72 chapter 4 . 11/12/2004
Hi! Wonderful story, you're keeping me in suspence. anyway there are a couple things to consider, like how long is it going to take for the company to get to were leggy is. can poor leggy sustain injuries like that. and are you going to kill leggy off...ect. I personally think that you should have one or two major wounds (I prefer 2, it keeps audence in suspence). maybe one on his side that an orc twisted the blade. this list could go on and on. hopefully that'll give you enough to think over. :-)
Deana chapter 4 . 8/12/2004
Well...the orcs use clubs and swords or knives...you can give Legolas lots of bruises and gashes from the blades. Post it soon! :)
The Cap'n chapter 3 . 8/9/2004
Good story shame theres only 3 chapters! I want more!*pouts*
Anastasia Who chapter 3 . 7/6/2004
Wow! Arod is a loyal horse. That is really awesome and cool. They say that elves have an abilty with animals and that their horse are furiously loyal to them. This story is a really good example of that. Very nice. Please update soon. I would love to hear more from you.
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Sounds interesting. I wonder what has happen to Legolas this time. lol. *runs of to read next chapter*