Reviews for The Talk
claraowl chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
*giggles hysterically* KYAhahaha...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Ahahahahahaha that was freaking hilarious, good job
draco122 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
that was really funny. Nice job.

Draco
watts63 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Delia thinks Ash is gonna bang Misty lol. Thank goodness I never had "The Talk".
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Hahahaha! All right, all right. I admit it. This was good. Funny. Poor Ash.
Martianlightsaber chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
*ROFL*! This is Totally like the "underwear situation" - just even MORE embarrassing! Love your sense of humor, it's evident in almost all your light-hearted one-shots )
Chaos-Paladin chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
I just read this for the fourth time. reading this, i never had the talk...but now i am glad i didnt. this is so funny, you can just picture the look on his face! awesome job.

p.s. you havent updated any of your fics for awhile now. why arent you updating? *stares at 'possibilities'* plz...update...you...are...killing me here!
Soft Flame Matthias chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
I dont wana review...
WaterBlaster chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
*lol* That was hilarious! I absolutely loved it! Especially everything that goes on in Ash's mind! He's so funny! And it's very believable; you can totally imagine this happening in the actual anime! (Except for condom parts... hehehe...) I also loved the way you portrayed (sp?) Delia!

Great job, Chibi! AGAIN! _

WB
PinkCamellia chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
that was interesting... pretty funny too
Kasagi Onaso chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
man that was funny i absolutely loved it 'hormones are raging spasms...'hehehe... vair vair good
Night Mare579 chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
lol! oh my... i remember these talks. hahaha god i love this story. keep going and i'll kepp writing mine! and this time i won't forget anything essential (e.g. Brock, Max, and Pikachu haha). i'm going to have to start reading all of your fics. lol i loved the line about Ash's underwear. I remember that exact scene in the episode. Oh Mrs. Ketchum. okay well i'm going to keep talking to you now. haha keep going with the story!
Night Mare579
Twisted Alyx chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Hello. I read 'The talk' last night, and it was funny! _ I hate getting the talk... _ Mom is so embarassing! Well, GTG!
Twisted Alyx
DaJollyMan chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Hey, nice fanfic. Hm very original, don't think I've read any fics concerning "the talk".
Short...Yes (but sweet) Mediocre...hardly.
Keep up the good work.
*Heads over to Miss Discovery*
_
Blackout the Swordsman chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Somehow I got away without facing this ordeal, but I feel Ash's pain. Great story.