Reviews for A Stolen Heart
AngelEmCuti chapter 23 . 1/7/2010
So Meilin and Syaoran have some special connection...hmm interesting...

I hope nobody will be hurt.

And we still don't know what happened to Sakura! Last I checked one of the sins had gotten her...

Things aren't looking too good!

I can't wait to see what happens! _
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 23 . 1/5/2010
;-)
The Kookie Monster chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
its good!
XxButterflyxAngelxLover chapter 23 . 1/5/2010
Oh no! I hope everyone is okay! Syaoran and his side HAVE to win! I hope you can continue again soon!
xXSakuraBlossomsXx chapter 23 . 1/5/2010
Why is nadeshiko evil?
iNuQTpIe chapter 23 . 1/5/2010
Woah... Gettin' crazy... ]] Hope you update soon!
S.N. Rainsworth chapter 22 . 12/30/2009
Lusting. Please continue.
iNuQTpIe chapter 22 . 8/25/2009
Ah! Finally finished! Took me long enough... Oh my God! Everyone's dying! It makes me sad! D: hope you update soon! :]]
Dream Fighter75 chapter 22 . 8/21/2009
My goodness, this chpt scared me. I love it!

update soon, and I hope the writer's block goes away. )
rosedreamer101 chapter 22 . 8/21/2009
uh oh. please update!
mY pHoEnIx tEaRs11 chapter 22 . 8/17/2009
:O! oh no! not Nakura! and Tomoyo! and Rika! WHat sgna happen to Sakura now? omg, omg, OMG!

and poor Yukito! aw poor poor darls! hurry up and kill gluttony Touya! so you can come to the rescue of your beloved Yukito! ;(

Whats gna happen with the queen and Naoka?

And will Syaoran really understand about the Bronze Knight using his fathers sword?

UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!

xDD

tEaRs11~!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 22 . 8/12/2009
wow! what a very interesting story. it has so must romance, action and mystery. i really like how Sakura and Syaoran are falling in love with each other and how she makes him forget about his dreams.

it's a really great story and i really would like to read more of it really soon.

so pleasee UPDATE soon.

kieep the good job.

SAKURAxSYAORAN forever.

;-)
ilovesyaoranforever chapter 22 . 8/11/2009
this story is so good. :)) im so nervous every chapter on what will happen! ahah update soon! :D i want to know what happened, its such a cliff hanger haha thanks for the great story :)
Suyi chapter 22 . 8/10/2009
wow! i was almost scared at the end! creepy! anyways, wow, really great chapter! please update soon!
TamoumatheStarWarrior chapter 22 . 8/10/2009
O...She was playin' hide and seek, well sort of. _' Great chapter! I can't wait to read the next one. Until then, ja!

Tam~chan