Reviews for A Stolen Heart
Kit-4ever2004 chapter 3 . 8/2/2004
This is getting interesting... Do update soon okay? I'm waiting!
luckyducky7too chapter 3 . 8/2/2004
Great story! But could you use the japanese names? I mean you don't have to if you want to though. And if Sakura and her father disappeared couldn't that just mean they ran away? But please, PLEASE update soon! Ja! _
Wake-Robin chapter 3 . 8/1/2004
This is a great story. I like it a lot. Update soon!
Lady Ankh chapter 3 . 8/1/2004
i realy like your story and hope to read the next cahpter soon
Touketsu chapter 3 . 8/1/2004
NICE STORY! I have some ideas you can use, maybe somewhere Sakura ask if she can go home for a day or 2. With the queen adn Madison. Sakura's father think he can trrust the queen and tell her he has something to tell her. He is invited to the castle. And they speck and he tells her that he was the King and Sakura was the princess. But that should be in the 5th or 6th or something chapter...
ChibiYuffie1 chapter 3 . 8/1/2004
i like the story cant wait 4 more
someone chapter 3 . 7/31/2004
i think this is a wonderful story i couldn't stop reading it. i was so sad and disappointed that you didn't finish it.I have never read anything with so much interest so please finish it.
Cherry Jade chapter 2 . 4/25/2004
Awsome chapter! I hope that u update soon! Cuz this is a very interesting story!
Cherry Jade chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Wow great beginning! I love it!
Bex Drake chapter 2 . 4/25/2004
Oh an intriguing chapter, I cannot wait to see where you're going with this story. ~Bex~
AnonymousT chapter 2 . 4/23/2004
Hey...How come you're using the North American names? / I strongly advise you to change it to Japanese.
I don't see any conflicts right now other than an evil man (I think) searching for Sakura. This story, so far, seems a little simple.
Also, I don't understand how this is supernatural. Hm...maybe I'll just have to wait for the coming chapters D
-AnonymousT
anjuliet chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Wow! Please update again soon! Im intrigued!
Joey chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
i really like this...update soon u hear
The freaky wolfie chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
I like this. I like this alot
MC chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
very good i like it i hope u put more on keep on going its very good cant wait to read more
361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 Next »