Reviews for A Stolen Heart
TamoumatheStarWarrior chapter 22 . 8/10/2009
O...She was playin' hide and seek, well sort of. _' Great chapter! I can't wait to read the next one. Until then, ja!

Tam~chan
AngelEmCuti chapter 22 . 8/10/2009
i love it! i can't wait to see what happens next! _
Sakura695 chapter 22 . 8/10/2009
I was so happy when I saw that you have updated the story! Thank you
XxButterflyxAngelxLover chapter 22 . 8/10/2009
That was a great chapter! I hope everyone is safe. I wonder what happened to Syaoran. I hope Sakura is okay! I hope you can continue again soon!
CardCaptorSakura-Lover chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Oh! I wonder what's going to happen!
cupid17 chapter 22 . 8/10/2009
update soon yea...can't wait to read the next chap.
emerald325 chapter 21 . 6/26/2009
NO! T_T the villagers are dead u better not kill the soldiers, syaoran, and touya! but i think that they (sakura and syaoran) will bring back everyone from the dead. wel thats my prediction xD and please please update soon! its been two months since u've last updated! and so please update soon!
emerald325 chapter 15 . 6/26/2009
O_O THE BATTLE HAS BEGUN! OMG XD I 3 THIS STORY! XD
VmPD chapter 21 . 6/20/2009
Please Udate Quick! This is a really good story!
moondreamer101 chapter 21 . 4/15/2009
you know, when i read this for the first time, i thought it was just like some other fanfics with the fantasy genre, but i was proven wrong, by the FIRST chapter/ Part 1, it really was intriguing!hahaha, so i was really absorved by it an deven read it while boarding a bus to go to Manila, Philippines via the laptop, and it was very good!i hope that you'll still continue this fic anbd i'm going to read it all the way, ganbatte ne, jess-chan!

BTW, UPDATE!
auditoryeden chapter 21 . 4/13/2009
that's extremely creepy. I can't wait for more!
iNuQTpIe chapter 21 . 4/13/2009
AH! THIS IS ALMOST UNBEARABLE! D: I might just die... I hope you update soon! And I hope your writer's block is... crushed? destroyed? I don't know what you would say, but you get the gist... Anyway! Thank you!

~iNuQTpIe
Suyi chapter 21 . 4/13/2009
wow! i love this story! i cant wait until the next chapter is posted up!
AngelEmCuti chapter 21 . 4/12/2009
i'm glad that u updated again! i loved the chapter. it was wonderful! _
xXSakuraBlossomsXx chapter 21 . 4/12/2009
MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE! ASAP! PLZ!
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »