Reviews for Lily Evans and the Marauders
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2018
you know you wrote grand hall don't you
Guest chapter 2 . 5/21/2015
James is a CHASER not a seeker. Unless ur going by th movies...
Mairi Le Fay chapter 10 . 4/18/2014
I love love love LOVE this story and I'll definitely read the sequel! This was really funny to read, good job!
Mairi Le Fay chapter 8 . 4/18/2014
Sirius cracked me up on this chapter. Seriously, I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe! Lol I loved it, this story is awesome!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
Oh thank God there is a sequel! Love this story! Kudos
Guest chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Ohh,but I love this "Radcliffe" lol, sweet :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry, SIVERUS? HIS NAME IS SEVERUS, no offence, sorry, I just love snaps :p, but really? ((I don't want to sound rude, sorry if idol:( ))
harrypotterfan13 chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
great story so far! cant wait to read the other chapters! (oh and BTW, snapes name is spelled Severus not Siverus
mmarsho-kaitlin chapter 10 . 6/16/2011
loved the story but a bit disapointer that james and lily didn't end up together, but very funny and very entertaining, JAMES AND SIRUS MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD :)
mmarsho-kaitlin chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
loving it (:

im a slow reader and only up to here but Proffesor Radcliff, :) made me laugh :)
twilighttwilighttwilight chapter 7 . 10/28/2008
wow! this is great! I love sirius' character! please make james and lily get together soon!

oh btw james is called prongs becuz his antlers are like prongs

xx amazing!
Lacrymose chapter 4 . 9/26/2006
Nice work so far.
Siriuslover4eva chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
OMG! I loved it! Its great so far! Oh, just wanted to let you know that you spelt Remus wrong in 2 places...not trying to be mean, cuz i love the story so far! It was near the end, at the robe shop...just so you know. Can't wait to see what's going on next!

-Jen
WhiteLily740 chapter 10 . 1/1/2006
I really liked this story, especially how James' and Lily's relationship is slowly biulding instead of rushing it along. I look forward to t he sequel :)
majoractress2 chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Hi Kirsten and Kylah! THis is Kailey from Cinnabar! I LOVED your story. I can't wait to read the rest. Hope to see you soon! Kailey
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »