Reviews for Witness Waitress
Chicookie chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Simply wonderful! LOVE IT!
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
lol, i liked it :) very cute, Heero was so sweet lol.
Anaconda Venom chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I'm in love with this story, it's so cute and sweet.

Really, really good D
Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I died from the vast amounts of cute.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
This was cute.
Andixa chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
So cute! Hehe.

Was table "12" intentional? :)
HevenSentHellBroken chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
That was GREAT!
Miss JP chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
I'm surprised there aren't more reviews!
This is (as usual) a wonderful piece of work! I enjoy the realism and the light mystery behind Heero's intentions - though after Relena's comment, it was pretty obvious what it was about. P Definitely up to your usual standard.
I will try my best to offer you my continued support, as I truly enjoy reading your work. Keep it up!
(Aw, Duo and Heero are so cute in your fics! _)
Taigne chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Aw, this is so cute! Very cheery, just what I needed while preparing for evil exams! It's so something Heero would do too, some thorough recon before the mission itself!
Onee-sama chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
This story is really great! and the guys are SOO cute! I like the waitress... nice girl _
Good work!
Ja ne! _
Link Worshiper chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Ever heard of LW's patented Squeal-O-Scale? Of course not! Becuase I just invented it about five seconds ago. Anyways, I've decided that I absolutely love the way almost every single one of your stories has manged to break the S-O-S. I mean, I'm like hitting things and bouncing and giggling! I don't giggle! Ever! And here I am giggling! So, so cute, and written well too. I just wanna squish them!
Fuji Fox chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
- That is so sweet! I really like this little one shot! It's so cute and sweet!
Thats so cute how Heero brings everyone in to ask them if Duo would like it. _
You are such a wonderful writer! I can't wait fo you to update..ON ANYTHING!*huggles*
~love ya~ Fuji