Reviews for A call for help
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 3/25/2007
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
defrantz chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
This is a good story, but I see you started it quite a while ago. Are you going to finish it, or is this it? I would love to hear more!
Cadnobach chapter 4 . 3/9/2006
This is another one that I'm not sure if you are intending to continue, so I'll just say I enjoyed it and leave it at that.

Cadi.
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 4 . 8/22/2005
Keep going! Keep going! This is great! I love it! I really like the drama and the way you started with a cliff hanger in the very first chapter! Great story! Please update soon!
Kaito chapter 4 . 5/13/2005
Good Story, Can't wait for more! Hope you can find time to finish it and your others!
kokomocalifornia chapter 4 . 3/3/2005
great story. i cant believe u shot lucas. please continue and update asap. ive added u to my author alert and highly recommended lists. Fantastic!
jaydedangel69 chapter 4 . 1/1/2005
Hey,this is really good so far. Gotta keep us hangin' though,don'tcha? LOL! Hope to see more from ya soon.~Holly LOVING JGB FOREVER!
Vampy chapter 4 . 12/3/2004
Help Lucas! You meany! Nah... just kidding... go on as you were... just make sure to update soon. ;) V.
Alexis Rose chapter 4 . 11/6/2004
Omg! I kinda actually hope that she does hurt Lucas. I know, it's mean, but still!

Update soon, please. Thanks!
dolphinology chapter 4 . 11/6/2004
Interesting chapter.
Alexis Rose chapter 3 . 8/4/2004
Great story! Update stat!
dolphinology chapter 3 . 7/22/2004
She's his sister, not a romactic interest. Yes! I was afraid that you make her his old girlfriend or something. I am interest in what happens next. Please let something happen to Mrs. Mack.
kbandy chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
oh please kas another chapter soon i have just begun on this site and i love it thanks kerry
sara chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
well i must say, this is very interesting! and yeah you are evil for you're endings! i'm waiting for more!
Silentia chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
Yay a new chapter (im not going to tell you that i read the last one but was too lazy to review... oops) Anyways i like this fic it quite mysterious *gg*
So i hope you get the next chapter done soon.
Ciao Silentia