Reviews for Illusion of Family
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I feel so bad for poor Nomak. If he wasn't experimented on, Then he could have been a Pureblood Prince and Perhaps Blade's rival
StarscreamRox's chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Words cannot describe how beautifully written this is! You have truly captured the feel of not just the movie, but of the character Jared Nomak. You honor the character with this! This is wonderful! Well done! Beautifully done!
Punk19 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
I loved it. Nomak is my favorite character in Blade II.
someone chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
What a touching story! I'm in tears. (this is sincere)
vampirealice chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Wow. I don't know what else to say but wow. That fanfic was amazing. The way the words and sentenses flow together is simply irrestible, and the very interesting new perspective on Jared (at least, it is for me), with that longing to be long beneath his hate. That was wonderful. Keep up the good... no, wait. Keep up the GREAT work!
Eatsscissors chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Nice. I like the rhythm of it, and the first line is a real attention-getter.
Bloodylocks Bathory chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
an excellent interpretation of Jared. I loved that scene in the film, so this fic brightened my evening, even though it is still a very sad fic.
great job
peace
Kandi chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
this is beautiful, you've got a great thing going.
I've always been fascinated with Jared's character, and attempted to write fictions on it...you have done better than all my attempts, I love how you explore his feelings, keep it up