Reviews for Of Pictures and Moments
CocoFrijolita chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
This was GREAT! I loved the ending - very sweet! And HA! In your FACE Benjamin! I never liked him anyway. Great story! Can't wait to read more :)
CocoFrijolita chapter 9 . 6/13/2013
YAY! He FINALLY understands! Now he just has to DO something about it! And, hopefully, something bad will happen to Benjamin too...
CocoFrijolita chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
NOOOOOO! They were so close! And Hermione just HAD to go and screw it up! Benjamin just needs to go die in a well or something! I liked that you had them physically fighting over Hermione - nice touch!
CocoFrijolita chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
YES! YESYESYESYESYES! Suck it, Bob! XD Now, Benji, would you ever so kindly GET OFF OF MY DRAMIONE SHIP!
CocoFrijolita chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
ARGH! Draco Malloy, you kiss her RIGHT NOW! I'm with Hermione and Stella. Ugh. Boys. -.-
CocoFrijolita chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
Yay! Draco's finally seeing sense! Can't wait to see how this now-double-date will go!
CocoFrijolita chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
YES! JEALOUS DRACO! I love him, and I can't wait to see what you do next! Great fic! :D
CocoFrijolita chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I think you should continue the story! It's really cute, and I can't wait to see vengeful, jealous Hermione - she's always fun to read!
ButterBeerAndButterflies chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
This was just adorbssss 3
hgdmforever chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
Beautifully written...loved it!
incompetent dabbler chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I love how you switched it to Hermione being the one pining for Draco. After feeling bad for Draco the past few stories, it's a good twist.
Marlenna chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
Sweet story! I loved reading it. :-)
yay chapter 10 . 11/26/2011
Awww... this was great. I love Stella.
yay chapter 8 . 11/26/2011
I saw Pansy's name in this chap and wanted to say that I love you not bashing her!
El' Caliente chapter 1 . 4/30/2011