Reviews for Storm Of Thundera
Heart of the Demons chapter 17 . 5/22/2012
What a terrific final battle. A Lunatak sacrificing themself to defeat the ThunderCats' most formidable foe is something never before done. And now that Mumm-Ra's back in exile, Storm and his friends can concentrate on making the new Fourth Earth a paradise. If there's an epilogue somewhere in this fic, I'm sure it'll turn up.
Luna de Papel chapter 17 . 5/22/2012
The ending of chapter 16 and this dramatic conclusion that gave me the goosebumps all over again are the reason this story made it to my favorites before it was complete. It was an epic ride and Storm a worthy young hero.

Now I'm actually glad I haven't yet installed Diablo III and thus it will be easier to find the time to reread it whole :)
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
loved this first chapter!

storm kind of reminds me of a young lion-o.

will wilykit's fear of mummra- getting his claws on the book of omens happen
Luna de Papel chapter 16 . 1/16/2012
I hope you continue this story, it's an amazing fic.
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
does that mean that wilykit's close to passing on
Heart of the Demons chapter 16 . 12/1/2011
You've probably had much going on to wanna post a new chapter of "Storm of Thundera." This chapter is on par with the previous ones. Storm risking his life to save what he thought was the enemy - that's the sign of a ThunderCat Lord. And he WILL be a ThunderCat Lord one day.
Seiya's Star chapter 15 . 11/1/2010
This is just one AWESOME fanfic! I'm not quite sure if this is the end chapter or not, but what a great story, told very well! I do hope that there will be either more of this story, or a follow up story if this is the last chapter of this one!
Seiya's Star chapter 9 . 11/1/2010
I just can't get over how well written this is! And I love how you incorporate a lot of wit into your writing style, like Storm saying that the chances of finding the hideout/refuge was the chances of him voluntarily joining the cult of Mumra [which is a wonderful idea for a new enemy by the way!].
Seiya's Star chapter 8 . 10/31/2010
This is so good it is taking every amount of willpower I have to stop reading it for the night and get to bed, so I have enough sleep for the busy day ahead!

You are an excellent writer, and your ability to tell a great, world-building story is quite impressive! This story has what it takes to be a Thundercats spin-off show! Quite impressive!
Seiya's Star chapter 4 . 10/31/2010
I continue to be enthralled!
Seiya's Star chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
Oh Wow! Excellent writing! And I love it that it comes from the great-grandson of Liono's point of view! That is always a very interesting point of view [that of a main character of a story], and it isn't common, or easy to write either! You do a great job, and a great job of world-building too! I am really enjoying this story, and I didn't know if I would given that it has all new characters than those from the show!

And I love the riveting way you pull the reader into thinking of Wilykit as the trusted, respected, beloved sage like old Thundercat that was loved and trusted in her last years so much, and how much it meant to everyone that she was a link to Liono's time! You do a great job of writing that into the story!
Philip Gipson chapter 15 . 9/30/2010
Chapter fifteen gets a 10 out of 10. It was awesome. I really like the Storm character. He's unique in his own way. Like his great-grandfather before him, he struggles with responsibility. And with Mumm-Ra biding his time, Storm is sure to rise up to the challenge.
GinnyStar chapter 15 . 9/20/2010
Good work, great action, and this was great!
cartoon adict chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Man,you should update this more regularly! Nice!
Philip Gipson chapter 14 . 8/22/2010
Two chapters down and a few more to go. So even after Storm fought hard against the Cult of Mumm-Ra, Mumm-Ra himself was finally free of the Book of Omens. I only prey Storm and his team can stand up against the ever-living source of evil.