Reviews for 6 & 7 Mixing Things Up
Total Fan of Yours chapter 28 . 4/18/2006
love it update please
Weatherwax chapter 28 . 8/18/2004
That was very interesting, I can't wait to read more.
Weatherwax chapter 27 . 8/18/2004
Well, I can say without a doubt that this was the longest fic I've ever read and I must say it was very good. It was written well enough for me to occasionally have to remind myself that I wasn't reading canon, bravo.
Weatherwax chapter 26 . 8/17/2004
That was an incredibly honourable thing that Snape did for Mur and Black, although I'm prepared for the possible eventuality that there might be more to it. In any case, a very good chapter.
Weatherwax chapter 25 . 8/16/2004
I'm very intrigued as to what's going on now, very well done.
Weatherwax chapter 24 . 8/15/2004
Quite the cliffhanger, I think I know what Mur is up to but I'm not 100% sure. The sex scene was done very well though, I got a definite feeling of it being a nervous but emotional first time.
Weatherwax chapter 22 . 8/13/2004
I like how Severus is dealing with, or not dealing with Mur's engagement to Sirius and how it's hurting her.
Weatherwax chapter 21 . 8/12/2004
A very good chapter indeed, I certainly didn't expect Mur's father to show up. I just thought you ought to know though that when I go to this Chapter it's also called The Proposal, where it's listed as Another Option.
Weatherwax chapter 20 . 8/11/2004
I thought Sirius was going to pop the question but I admit I was a bit worried that him doing it in front of everyone would put too much pressure on Mur. I'm glad that's not the case, well done.
Weatherwax chapter 19 . 8/10/2004
I certainly didn't expect Sirius to be thinking along those lines, if indeed he is (I could have jumped the gun here) but this was a very entertaining chapter.
Weatherwax chapter 17 . 8/8/2004
Another great chapter, I like how Muriel handled that situation.
Weatherwax chapter 13 . 7/28/2004
"James, Lily, and Sirius were walking back to the Three Broomsticks for one, last butter beer when Muriel and Severus passed them in the street."

I just wanted to point out the comma between one and last, it doesn't look like it should be there.
W chapter 6 . 7/22/2004
I hope you don't mind me pointing this out but...

"His emotions where so jumbled"

From the way that the sentense reads it should be were.
Nadreth chapter 28 . 7/10/2004
That was great...I want more about Severus being a death eater personally but anyway...I'm confused about what to read next so I think I'll email you about it...
madderthanyou chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
You're a really good author, u know that?