Reviews for The Rest of Their Lives
VitaAiur chapter 15 . 3/20
This is downright one of the most adorable story I have ever read. I like how it’s not so complicated. The relationship that Draco and Hermione had ever since the beginning was brilliant! I like how this is so simple but oh so wholesome! It’s amazing! It definitely made me feel so warm inside. Now I want a friendship with my own Draco and marry and fall inlove with that Draco! It’s so beautiful!
Awww, what a great story! I love how Hermione had the balls to go off to find out who she really is and that Draco did, too. I like how they were both hitting their stride in a way before they found each other and I love that they waited so long and got to know each other so well before finally getting together.

Excellent job!
reallyseaweed chapter 5 . 1/13
Too much narrative
reallyseaweed chapter 4 . 1/13
Ohh so Harry also liked Hermione the same way too. I hope Hermione moved on.
There, Ginny liked Harry, but Harry didn't see it yet.
reallyseaweed chapter 3 . 1/13
Yay, they met again. I guess they become friend in this moment. Malfoy was so excited to see Granger again. Awe. They are both in the muggle world now. Didn't Harry look for Hermione?
reallyseaweed chapter 1 . 1/13
Hahahah, it is weird reading that hermione had a crush on Harry. All my Dramione reading was Hermione with Ron first. Harry is always with Ginny.
Now where would Hermione go from here ?
Wu Fanli chapter 15 . 12/31/2017
it's so heartwarming! thank you very much for writing this story :)
FlpDncr chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Love the stories where their love blossoms from friendshipthis is one of my favorites, thank you!
MonJoh chapter 15 . 9/9/2017
Enjoyable story.
FriendofTrees chapter 15 . 8/22/2017
This is such a fun story! Thank you!
anelmoon chapter 15 . 7/8/2017
This story made me feel all good and happy inside. I absolutely loved it, I can't express in words how much.
Moonsong78 chapter 9 . 3/18/2017
what a lovely heartwarming story.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/17/2017
I love it! Amazing work, amazing story, amazing characters... Thank you for not making Hermione a dumb airhead but a strong and accomplished character. Also I love that you made her last name Granger-Malfoy... Absolutely wonderful piece of writing and my favorite fanfic ever!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/12/2017
Just one word - AMAZING!
daswhoiam chapter 15 . 8/16/2016
This was such a great story! I loved the fluff. the fact that Hermione and Draco's relationship developed over time. The characterizations were great. Brilliant story, thank you!