Reviews for Crazy for you
DBZFanCraft chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
Can you hurry and you are publishing other stories too.
Denna Tejat chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Wow, your fic sounds wonderful.
SuperSonic183 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
this story rocks adding to *favs*
harukatenohu chapter 2 . 9/29/2004
i really like your story please write more soon

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Mira-chan2 chapter 2 . 8/28/2004
i hope u hurry really fast buzzy-chan..._
Child of the Dragon chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Hey. It's me again. Sorry, just checked out your other stories and realised I wanted to put you on my Favorite Author List.

My friend Ashii is gonna fall in love with you...
Child of the Dragon chapter 2 . 6/16/2004
::Breaks out into tears:: NO! I wanna see how things turn out!

$199 computer store! A Computer for everybody!

Damn them for getting that stuck in my head...

Oh my Kami. I hope you can post more soon. If not...I'll...cry? Yeah okay, I'll cry. And possibly hunt you down, drag you back to my place and make you type more. Lol. Beautiful fic! I love it! Keep up the good work! (Which means, Goku and Vegeta better life happily ever after...or else I'll...cry more...)

~Child of the Dragon
momoka chapter 2 . 6/14/2004
its a real loss that you can update in a long time plz update as soon as possible when you have a computer or somethin i realli liked this story..plz dun giv up it would be a shame keep goin!]
Zogeta chapter 2 . 6/9/2004
it is a massive loss to the fanfiction world that you are not writing...as your hugest, most adoring fan, i hope that you will write soon. i miss your stuff. you were one of my inspirations to write yaoi, and its kinda crap when one of your inspirators isn't around.

i hope you get writing soon, i am eager to see what happens in this story!

ciao

zogeta
RaneyLee chapter 2 . 5/27/2004
*winces* ouch... I understand how that goes. We had to get another computer not too long ago. Thankfully, I'd saved my stories on disks, though. Well, I hope you get everything back. Losing everything on your computer is NOT fun!
Webtester01 chapter 2 . 5/25/2004
Reaally great start!
I enjoyed the fic so far.
You could use a file transfer cable the connects to the printer ports to copy your work from the other computer.
Or you could put the old hard drive in the new computer and copy your work files to the new computer's hard drive.
I have done both, on diifferent systems, and it saved me a LOT of time.
Sacred Phoenix Of Nephthys chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Can't wait for more!
Goku's Angel chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
This is a good start for a fanfic. I am interested what happens next. please write more.
Mira-chan2 chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
oh buzz you did it! another of your great talent
Saiyajin-Neko chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Good start, me likey. _ Please update soon. Bye!