Reviews for Unspoken Love
you took that scene from Cinderella! I LOVE YOU! :D
Amy47101 chapter 12 . 5/21/2014
Well, I would to! The economy these days, you know? XD
Crazykenz chapter 28 . 12/9/2013
Good job! Thank you for Doing an epilog!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/10/2013
Loved it! just wish you coul have written more about sesshomaru and rin falling in love :) but other than your a berry good writer
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
hi: sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Milkshakelove chapter 28 . 12/20/2012
I was always too lazy to review fan fics as my internet very lagg
Bt this fan fic... GREAT JOB with tge plot and the romance
I love to read fan fic with non lemon romance and adventure
Its oso hard to find complete and fabulous sessrin fan fics too... Pls write more as i a hardcore sessrin fan wants to read more
mulayhna chapter 28 . 2/1/2011
that was really cool to read. it felt like only hours passed by during the story but you wrote it so well. the big fight was very exciting also! :) im glad they lived happily ever after, im such a sucker for happy ending, loved the epilogue too. it was the cherry on top ;P
Hot-tempered-chan chapter 28 . 11/9/2009
terriplase123 chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
u have not got on 4 a long time r u going 2 stay on
terriplase123 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
why is he in the future?
DaughterofBastet chapter 18 . 4/26/2007
Um... it's actually Kaede, not Keade. But who cares about spelling, anyway(;; besides teachers u.u)? How much exactly would it cost to buy the cerdit/rights to this fic?

DaughterofBastet chapter 11 . 4/26/2007
I've read this story before, but I came back to it to read it again But now you got that "Stepsister's Song"song stuck in my head It's also in the Cinderella movie with Brandy as Cinderella and a bunch of other famous people as the other characters. A big thanks for writing the story(Sess/RIn all the way!) * hugs you*

Lady Knight19 chapter 10 . 8/14/2006
I love that song! That version of Cinderella is my favorite, and I haven't heard of it for a long time. Great job!
inuyasha my sexi hanyou chapter 28 . 5/6/2006
great story
BladesoftheValkyrie chapter 28 . 4/7/2006
This was a pretty great story! You had a few typos (sweat instead of sweet, reviled instead of rivaled - I think you meant apathy instead of empathy in the first chapter...), but overall I absolutely love your style of writing. I'll be sure to check out more of your stories soon!