Reviews for Unspoken Love
Crazykenz chapter 28 . 12/9/2013
Good job! Thank you for Doing an epilog!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/10/2013
Loved it! just wish you coul have written more about sesshomaru and rin falling in love :) but other than your a berry good writer
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
hi: sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Milkshakelove chapter 28 . 12/20/2012
I was always too lazy to review fan fics as my internet very lagg
Bt this fan fic... GREAT JOB with tge plot and the romance
I love to read fan fic with non lemon romance and adventure
Its oso hard to find complete and fabulous sessrin fan fics too... Pls write more as i a hardcore sessrin fan wants to read more
mulayhna chapter 28 . 2/1/2011
that was really cool to read. it felt like only hours passed by during the story but you wrote it so well. the big fight was very exciting also! :) im glad they lived happily ever after, im such a sucker for happy ending, loved the epilogue too. it was the cherry on top ;P
Hot-tempered-chan chapter 28 . 11/9/2009
cute!
terriplase123 chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
u have not got on 4 a long time r u going 2 stay on
terriplase123 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
why is he in the future?
DaughterofBastet chapter 18 . 4/26/2007
Um... it's actually Kaede, not Keade. But who cares about spelling, anyway(;; besides teachers u.u)? How much exactly would it cost to buy the cerdit/rights to this fic?

-DoB
DaughterofBastet chapter 11 . 4/26/2007
I've read this story before, but I came back to it to read it again But now you got that "Stepsister's Song"song stuck in my head It's also in the Cinderella movie with Brandy as Cinderella and a bunch of other famous people as the other characters. A big thanks for writing the story(Sess/RIn all the way!) * hugs you*

-DoB
Lady Knight19 chapter 10 . 8/14/2006
I love that song! That version of Cinderella is my favorite, and I haven't heard of it for a long time. Great job!
inuyasha my sexi hanyou chapter 28 . 5/6/2006
great story
BladesoftheValkyrie chapter 28 . 4/7/2006
This was a pretty great story! You had a few typos (sweat instead of sweet, reviled instead of rivaled - I think you meant apathy instead of empathy in the first chapter...), but overall I absolutely love your style of writing. I'll be sure to check out more of your stories soon!
BladesoftheValkyrie chapter 18 . 4/6/2006
This is really great so far - your style of writing is fantastic and flows very nicely. I also love the fact that you are not succumbing to the temptation to grant the readers some instant gratification in the plot - drawing things out is makes things much more interesting. Keep up the awesome work! _
BladesoftheValkyrie chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
I'm really liking your style of writing so far, but I was wondering why you said "empathy" at the beginning. I even looked it up, to make sure that it meant what I thought it meant, and your use of it didn't really make sense to me...

Empathy:

1. Direct identification with, understanding of, and vicarious experience of another person's situation, feelings, and motives.

2. The projection of one's own feelings or emotional state onto an object or animal.

But other than that one TINY thing, this looks pretty good! On to the next chapter...