Reviews for Blue Seed: After the Battle
skygirl90 chapter 3 . 12/21/2004
Kwaii! that's all I guess. I just sent a review on your other story sister, I think your a really good writer!
sfwriter chapter 2 . 11/20/2004
Green blood. Scary. Makes me wonder, though. Great story so far! I look forward to reading more. ttyl

May the Force be with you,

Cat N.
sfwriter chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Hello Alecia! Great story so far. I look forward to reading more (even though I don't understand much of anime). But you're a good writer, so it works. Interesting so far. I will read more!

-Cat
MuseOfDestiney chapter 2 . 5/29/2004
Hi! - Thanks for the advice, Tobu Ishi. The reason I made it Cat

was because she is an American. Well at least thats

were she grew up/ That's why I had her foster mom call her Cat.

The reason for me not up dating, is because I have been grounded and

am not aloud to go onto the computer. I'm just sneaking

on right , Bye -x (Get it! Kenshin! Sorry I'm

a Rurouni Kenshin Fan)An also when I'm ungrounded I'll post the my other

4 chapters of Blue Seed I have been typing in secret. Well,

bye _x
Tobu Ishi chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Sweetheart, I hate to say it, but when your authorname itself is misspelled, people aren't going to be very confident that reading your fic will be fun. Here's a tip: run spellcheck on everything, and research the characters' names online to make sure you've got them right. (For example, Momiji's last name is "Fujimiya".) Also, remember that Momiji lives in Japan, and Western names are almost never given in Japan...so you might want to consider changing Cat's name to something more Japanese. _

Improve the quality of your work, and people will enjoy it more. The world isn't always fair, and even the best fics sometimes go unreviewed, but if you're writing genuinely good stories, it won't really matter if they get reviewed or not. Those few people who do read them will love them, and you can stand tall and learn not to care how many reviews you do or don't get. Good luck!
ArmyMuseOfSorrow chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Hi there! love ur story but u need to update! Kk? See you at school on monday!
MuseOfDestiney chapter 3 . 4/10/2004
Im reviewing my self this is sad. T_T *crying* I like it but I don't know if there's a lot off Blue Seed fan's out there. Please Rv or else I will stop writing.