Reviews for Bound to You :Part II:
faye valentine chapter 15 . 12/3/2005
i know i really love the story and the ending dont yah think that that was way too sad but i like it alot nice job can u do a sequel it dont hav to be this story's ending it can be to um lol a nother not bittersweet ending lol but its great u dont really have to but its much appreciated well good luck and i love it cyah till next time
Pimpin Satan chapter 15 . 5/29/2005
Ok, I need time to digest this.

I liked it, but it wasn't what I was expecting. You kind of threw me for a loop. But then again, that was the whole point, wasn't it?

Great job. I'm glad that I finished it to the end.

I hope that you write another V/F fic that has a little more of a happy ending. Not too happy because then that would be cheesy. Maybe a little less bittersweet, I guess. But what do I know XP
Vicious chapter 15 . 3/20/2005
Okay.. I actually read this again.. Since I am sober and awake now. I figured I'd go through my favourites. And, this being there and I didn't remember it, I clicked on it. I re-read it. Found that I hated it. And looked at the reviews...

Hm. Seems I already reviewed. Must've been drunk or out of my mind because I found that most of the things in this series was wrong. Did you ever see Cowboy Bebop? I doubt it. I really do.
Saro chapter 15 . 2/15/2005
AH! NO! I didn't want them to die! AUGH! *is still crying* CRAP! Oh well...EXCELLENT STORY! MAN! I wish I could write as well as you! peace, Saro
Lindsey chapter 15 . 2/15/2005
You killed Vicious? -cries-

Dude. Not faiirr... I'm the only one allowed to do that and get away with it.. Like.. Sedateing him... That's fun..

I dyed his hair black once, put silver streaks in it. -nod- He just looked like a Class A gothic..dude who could kill you with a glare. Hehe.

The fanfiction itself rocked, but whhy did you have to kill him? And.. I don't like the last name. Vicious just shouldn't have a last name. O_o;

E-mail me if you want to yabber about Vishy and his goodness. -;
Vicious chapter 15 . 2/14/2005
Aside from the many spelling errors..

This fanfiction series was rather good. As I glance at the title, it makes me think... Hm. I wish there was another one..
Lindsey chapter 8 . 2/14/2005
Dude! I've shot Vicious with a sedative before! I mean.. uh.. No I haven't.. -shifty glance-

Anyway. Great Fanfiction. -thumbs up-
Vicious chapter 3 . 2/14/2005
Inverno? Inverno! What kind of name is that?

If anything.. Vicious is German.. Nazis.. German.. Vicious..

Okay. My point of view is absurd. But.. The last name isn't something I'd stick with if I were you... Oh, yeah. The fanfiction is great so far.
Blazed chapter 15 . 12/10/2004
Really love the ending. It's a nice change from the typical everyone lives or comes back to life and then lives happily ever after. Great work!
Azly-Chan chapter 15 . 12/10/2004
Heey, try to contact me or something if you ever can. Email would be nice but anyways. I cried. Look what you did. XD I don't know. I guess I'm a sucker for these kind of endings but it was great and I loved it very much. I'm very happy that you actually wrote this fic because it was one of the things I looked foreward to before I went to school in the morning. I'll read some other stuff if you continue with some more fanfic, but anyways. Have a merry christmas!
purplemonky chapter 15 . 12/9/2004
Perfect! utterly gorgeous ending. Very well written the best ending for a great story. My only complaint would be Faye's romance novel metaphor, I kinda didn't get it. But otherwise it's a beautiful story. I absolutely loved the ending with Jet telling them hold on but they knew they couldn't. It was great.
Pimpin Satantoo lazy to sign in chapter 14 . 10/15/2004

WEll, I guess it's all right. I undersatnd why and totally get the whole scenario that you were trying to portray...but my Spike...*hugs his dead body*

Hey, he's still warm! *drags him off*

Oh yeah, great chapter! XD
D chapter 14 . 10/13/2004
This story has to be number 2 on my list. Ingenous on how you used Faye's red dress from eps. 5 in the series that gives a familiar feeling from the church in the epsiode. I nearly teared up at the few paragraphs and ironically, I was listening to 'Indio' from Noir while reading this gripping chapter. Keep up the great work and update soon.

P.S. Better not end badly!
Terion chapter 14 . 10/13/2004
Agh! Minor cliffy! *dies*

Wonderful fight scene...

purplemonky chapter 14 . 10/12/2004
Wow, this was great you've done a marvelous job of setting up the story. The action flows well and the plot and twists are magnificent. The character development is fantastic, it makes a lot of sense in regards to what became of Spike and Vicious. Vicious is sweet being in love with Faye without being maudlin. It's a great fic and I hope you continue soon.