Reviews for Mental Pain and Wishful Thinking
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
cute

you had me fooled

i woiuld have never guesed the ending even with the title
ryanzraindrop chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
It would be wrong NOT to review. I like what you did. I don't read many het stories, nor any Harry&Co. stories. I'm more of a MWPP Era girl. However, I have always liked this ship, considering I have read ONE other fic concerning this pairing. I think you did very well and it was a fantastic one shot. Great job with your first fic, even though I'm about a year late.

Luvverzz,

Mrs. Black/Malfoy, aka Dru
Emily chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Brilliant! Felt connections to the characters and the structure was fantastic. You've outdone yourself! :-) I never knew you liked writing! Talk to me some more about this!

Anyways, twas really, very good.

Well Done, five gold stars you you!

Love Emily

-x-x-x-x-
Elphiey chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Well, keep it up. that was actually funny! well, not if it wasnt suposed to be
H.S chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
WRITE MORE! THAT WAS SO COLL
ponddiver chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
hey! this was way cool, but to be honest i'm reviewing about another one of ur fics. "on Her Own" was totally great and i've been waiting for some more of it since like january. i thought u said u'd update evry weekend? i have to say i've been dying waiting for it-please update! i need more. i was so good and you should pick it back up. much aprreciation. good work!
mirandam chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
damn awful ending ;) well..actually..it was a good ending..just,lol poor kid. All that as a dream *sigh*(