Reviews for For Those Who Are Beaten
GenrexLP chapter 1 . 5/16
This has got to be another level of writing! I was so inspired by your work that I actually wrote six songs relating to each of the chapters. I loved how you made the entire story flow and how you detailed the conflict within Kai... it was just like I was reading about myself (usually a depressed/pissed off guy).

I seriously have to thank you, for writing this story, it really got me through a month or so of darkness, Thank you !
TTawfiq chapter 1 . 1/22
There is no such thing as utter is written in Hilary's Wikipedia its clearly written that she has a huge crush on stop this Kaihyl bullshit.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
many stories are really great,, this is one of them,, but whee is the rest of the story! please if u have the rest let me know where to find it! its so bad to cut in the middle of the story where everything become more exciting!
Jakumo1 chapter 6 . 10/26/2011
Do you think you'll ever post another chapter for this story?
wolfphoenixgirl chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
I like this part.

Hilary:Eat the ramen!

Kai:No.

Hiary:Eat the ramen,Kai!

Kai:No!

Hiary:Kai,eat the ramen!

Kai:No,I don't wa-

Hilary shoves the ramen in his mouth.

Kai:0_o

Howl!That's hilarous!LOL!
accountmurdered chapter 6 . 12/31/2009
this is a great story. i enjoyed it a lot. aw poor kai. that azra black guy gives me the creeps. is he like black dranzer in disguise or something. dont give up on this story, its really good. so plz update soon
ThisIsActuallyVeryGood chapter 6 . 1/29/2009
finish the story please. It has a great flot so far, i hope u find the inspiration u need to finish this. Brian...
FlamingIce94 chapter 6 . 8/10/2007
This story is the best. You write like a professional. I can't wait to find out what will happen with Azra. Cool name by the way.

Please update soon. I hope nothing has happened because it has been almost three years since you last updated.

Thanks for writing such a great story so far! Bye!
DancerInTheDark101 chapter 6 . 12/21/2006
LOVE IT!

please keep it up!

see yaz later

DancerInTheDark101
twin1 chapter 6 . 12/10/2006
Great fic, one of my faves if it carries on like this, but only if you update. Please do, even if it's short, or even if you don't do much more (though i hope you do) at least the story will be finished then. Don't leave us hanging!
Hrtgurl chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Kaji Kanoko this is the hundrethd time i've written because you haven't written your next chapter. i swear if you don't write another chapter i'm gonna find you and kick your ass till your nose bleeds. this isn't a threat but a warning.

HURRY UP!

your pal Hrtgurl

you jack ass
Hrtgurl chapter 6 . 4/6/2006
I'm not one to get pissed off easiley, but now I think I'm gonna have to. hurry up and write another chapter. i read this chapter6 maybe over a year ago. HURRY UP!

Love Hrtgurl.
hrtgurl chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
i love your story so far, but please hurry up and write another chapter. i've been waiting for you to write another chapter for over a year now, so please hurry!
RetaroO chapter 6 . 10/16/2005
ypdate now or face the consequences! *takes out machine gun... and holds it to Tim Burtons head* You better write that story or the movie maker gets it!*laughs evily*
Clare chapter 6 . 9/6/2005
wow I love you fic please, please, please, up date soon kay! lol see ya