Reviews for For Those Who Are Beaten
MrsHiwatari chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
YAY! people are doing kai/hillary fics and this one involes abuse! c'mon fan girls lets go nap kai!
Kai: im here
fan girls MH: EP LETS GET KAI! AND HIS SOCKS!
Imagi: what about me dont i hav fangirls or boys :sniff:
old man: im your fan Imagi
Imagi: im :sniff, tear: touched!
MH fangirls: *tieing up kai 2 a pole* WE LIKE YOUR STORY AND WANT YOU TO CONTINUE, HERE IS OUR TOKEN OF THANKFULNESS! *passes kai's boxers to Phoenix Fallen* KEEP OR DIE GR!
MH.
KaiHilary ROCK chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
update
update
upddate
crimson-fire-phoenix chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Cool story write more soon
aslfj239rrkdlf chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
:o...ur first fic? Nice! Poor kai (yes...i love kai-angst)... :\ UPDATE SOON! hope it doesn't go downhill withthe angst parts though now that he excaped...that's what happens to most of my favorite fics x_X Great chap!
KaiHilary ROCK chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
when does hilary come in
UPDATE
UPDATE
LittleWhiteTie chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
that was absolutely AMAZING! aww poor kai... i loved the description, plot so far, feelings... everything about it, actually! please update soon! again, AWESOME WORK!
Immortal Sadness chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Oh, you now have me hooked. Please do continue, I enjoy how you really made the reader see how much Kai is terrified of his grandfather *thinks and picks up pencil and paper* You have just inspired me to draw... thank you. Please continue... I'll be waiting for more.
Immortal Sadness
Rose-102 chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Hey u finally started writing! Kewl can't wait for the rest! _ ja ne!
dazogg chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
This is great! Please continue! Why oh why do I love Kai torture so much *looks worried*. So not like me...
dragon chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
i know what its like to be beaten i wasn't beaten the same way as kai but my ex-boyfriend beat me up but he got what was coming to him i kick him right on the target if you get what i mean so good chapter
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9