Reviews for What Are You Doing?
Ingoma chapter 1 . 10/3
Thank you, for making it worth my time to stay up all night!
SaraiEsq chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Adorably cute!
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Hehe. Thanks for all the laughs. I can only imagine Klink's face! Thanks for writing and posting! :)
peterandhook chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
LOL
Jennaya chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Every time I need a laugh I come back to read your story. This is one of HH classics.
snooky-9093 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
How did I miss this? Well, it gave me a nice little chuckle!
ColHogan chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Great story! I never laughed so hard in my life. Especially when Hogan asked Klink if they could dig for worms and Klink asking if Hogan and his men were hungry(ROFL). Great April Fools story. Don't know how I missed this one. I love it when Hogan messes with Klink's mind and gets him riled up. It is definitely being added to my list of favorite stories.
konarciq chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Could have come from an original episode! Really enjoyed the banter between Hogan and Klink!
Atarah Derek chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
With enemies like that, who needs friends?
Glorious Clio chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Great job! That was very funny. I wish it was April Fool's day now! Original plot line, and dupping Klink. Who could ask for anything more?

~Midget
The Desert Stallion chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Poor Klink! ;) He gets fooled all the time, but he doesn't often get to know it.
Best of HH Fanfiction chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Hello wonderful author! _

This is just to let you know that your story is listed in my C2 Community "Best of HH Fanfiction," a Hogan's Heroes showcase community dedicated to the most memorable and readable of Hogan's Heroes fanfiction. Please let me know if you want me to take it down, join the staff, make suggestions, or have any questions. A link to the C2 Community is in my profile.

Thank you for your story! _

Lisa
Kathy F chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Very cute! I could imagine the guys doing this - especially as in between missions, prison life was very dull!
Kits chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
*crax up*
I loved it. I really did. Especially since I didn't read this until April 15, so I was right with Klink, thinking, "What on EARTH is Hogan DOING, anyhow? Is he just trying to annoy him? What is going on?"
*Very* funny and *very* cute.
*grinz*
Rock on,
Kits
newkirks-fraulein chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
I loved it. Lighthearted,funny! A teriffic change. If this was just the first chapter,can't wait for the rest!