Reviews for Cold Turkey
AusKid chapter 8 . 4/3
Loved it, captured Sousuke very well, thank you.
redrepublikk chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
Cant stop laughing! Aahh obviously the whole school partied all week and get a piece of pranks themselves yet revenge is still sweeter than latter,, school wud not be boring if they get to do thaat agen nd again ,,
cko2 chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
what can i say..full matel panic stuff is always amsuing and this is one story that i did save to my collection of stuff i have saved over the years and thanks for writing something cool to read.
Ou-Rex chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
Seriously, win. That was beautiful! Love it. Read it in one go so enthralled. haha it was a good time, good time!
Lord Sia chapter 8 . 10/4/2008
Dare I mention the possible dark-humour fic lying in wait as Sgt Sagara presents his "Awards", one at a time, to his "peers"? Deliciously original, love the conclusion. Just the perfect balance between humour, seriousness, good plot, climax and that little spin in the end that takes the edge of it.
AstroLatte chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
"He was pelted with shoes."

This line was hilarious.

I'm still laughing.
Shiakou chapter 8 . 9/24/2007
Brilliant story. I hope those fools get thir just desserts.
emb0lizm chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
As with many of your stories, the plot is quite interesting, and a pleasure to follow. Unfortunatley at times you get a little heavy handed with your tendencies towards pedagogy. So many historical and literary references bog down the natural flow of the story. While some do bring out subtleties in the characters (souske in particular) the majority of your tangents just serve as diversions. In fact I often times found myself skipping over them entirely in a desperate attempt to retrace the plot. Perhaps a more subtle approach would be more suited. This is, of course, only a suggestion, and that being said, your stories are still quite enjoyable to read, and I hope you continue with your writings.
Tairi Soraryu chapter 8 . 5/20/2007
Great story! Sousuke claiming getting beaten was "not a problem" moved me to tears, but this was a great and funny story, as always! good job, again.
gaojo chapter 8 . 5/18/2007
wow...just wow.

on the critiquing aspect, you tend to miss minor spelling and grammatical errors as the story progresses, but were this to be published, im sure an editor would catch it at some point.

obviously a lot of hard work. characters were developed wonderfully!
Andrius chapter 5 . 4/20/2007
The nerd part was hilarious. But... Poor Sousuke.
Andrius chapter 2 . 4/20/2007
'At first, Kaname was beside herself with glee. Sousuke had brought so much stress and disruption into peoples’ lives. It was only fair that he got a taste of it in return. After all, it was only for a week.'

That's a really great line, shows just how inconsiderate and childish Kaname is :)
brindani chapter 8 . 4/7/2007
That was great. The school should have known better. They may of had a week to torment Sousuke, but they should have remembered that it was only a week. Oh the payback...

Excellent work,

luckywallet chapter 8 . 1/10/2007
Great story! It's a perfect mixture of comedy and drama, and everybody stayed in character to the very end. I hate bullies, so I especially loved the revenge against the Rugby team. Priceless.
JWM chapter 8 . 10/16/2006
A very interesting story, I'd be interested in observing something like this in reality. It'd probably say a large amount about humans.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »