Reviews for Hello There
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Holy fucking Ra! Ryou... I must be twisted to rhink psycho!Ryou is hot lol
Reality Inhibited chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I now have a whole new appreciation for Ryou. Loved the format, too. So rare to see a Ryou with a -backbone-, ne?

... *and the awesome-ness has killed her. Well done.* x_x
T.Lei chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Hey man, Ryou's lost it! I can't help but wish he could get his ring back! Poor RYOU!
illuminated bestiary chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
hmm...interesting, and not a common one. The majority of fics out there seem to center around Angsty!Ryou and Cruel!Bakura. It's quite refreshing.
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
wow.. that was kinda creepy! just a little tho, since i don't see just ryou acting psycotic like this.. GOOD JOB!

Sapphire
Cymoril Avalon chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Oh my, Silvie-chan! I do so adore Psychotic!Ryou...and you realize that this CANNOT be left as a simple one-shot, hai? ::grins::
Kybok chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
OMK! Psycho Ryou! Well SIlvie, since you haven't updated New Chances OR TSICT, I'm just kind of moping about... Even Yami-S is sad, but the I wouldn't really know, since she locked herself in her soul room... She only comes out every once in a while to ask if you've updated... Well, GTG! Neat story!
Paladius chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Ooh... lovely creepy word flow there. Insane!Bakura-kun is always highly amusing... That wonderful inversion of his character is always so entertaining to see (unlike that accidental OOCness that seems to generally follow him and his dark entity around, making the dark one into a fluffy, weepy entity, and the host into understanding perfection, bleh...).
I must say I adored Bakura-kun's tone of voice in this... So taunting and dark. Must beware the fluffy one... they're always the most dangerous...
J chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Damn, girl! Just, damn! It's beautifully dark and creepy, chilling and scarily in character. Give yourself a pat on the back! I for one would love to see a followup-or seven ;). Keep writing, i'll keep reading!
GothicAngel09 chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
omg...I think this is the best Ryou fanfic I've ever read! I don't know what else to say,I'm only thing I can think of is...write more like it! _
Uni-Mara chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
*hugz!* Oh, Silvie-chan! I feel loved! - Thank you uber much for the freaky Ryou ficcy! E-mail you soon!
Mokubaz-Angel chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
...I LIKED THIS!...but seriously, did not see this coming! But, I loved it really good...especially when you'd write 'Yugi-Kun'...dunno how to put it into words...lol...but wows lol. I did like this a lot *Cries* No one writes fics for me on my birthday. They do it for Kaiba though! (We have the same bdayz...go oct 25th!) Anyways, I loved this Keep up the good work, your a really great authoress!
Mokubaz-Angel