Reviews for A Sue's Story
Lizzie121212 chapter 16 . 6/27
This is the most incredible interpretation of Mary-Sues I have ever read! I absolutely love the way the characters are made very real, so different to the 'Sues. Yeah, wow. Incredible. Thank you so much for writing this!
Kytigami chapter 16 . 6/3
This was such a great story that I wanted to read more of your work. But you've only written the one. You are a superb writer and I truly wish you have a hundred stories for me to read and greatly enjoy.
Anna O'Carrick chapter 9 . 2/22
Rereading this... I LOVE these characters! I have never seen such three-dimensional characters in a fanfiction! and the plot, oh the plot! I LOVE IT! :D

A
lumilinna chapter 16 . 2/22
This was just perfect! ! I was totally hooked! I never thought I would say this but I loved your Sues!:D Everything in this story was pitch perfect: the beginning, the plot, the twists, the characters, the ending. Almost makes me want to go read an actual Sue-story...but just almost. Thank you for writing this and leaving it here to be found:)
Anna O'Carrick chapter 1 . 1/4
Also- forgot to say, though I doubt you'll be reading this anyway- I LOVE how it came full circle, as described by the title of the epilogue, and how Sam said what Richard had told her in the very first chapter. How even though everything's changed, for Sam and for everyone else, it ends back where it began, and how fitting it is. (Putting this review on the first chapter because it won't let me review the last one, since I already reviewed it, haha.)
Anna
Anna O'Carrick chapter 16 . 1/4
I don't even know what to say, other than a) this story genuinely moved me to tears at some points, b) the characters were just that mix of relatable and believable, c) if you still remember this story, as it's been nine-going-on-ten years since it ended, maybe we could get a sequel, and d) it should be its own book. I know the Harry Potter elements might keep it from being that, but Harry Potter is mentioned in all sorts of stories, and as none of the characters really show up at all, not counting the little mentions here and there, this could probably be an actual book.
Anna
C.J. Potterhead chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
This is quite good, thank you for writing it! The idea of a secret organization of Mary Sues trying to convert other Sues into a reasonably normal character ( If I have assumed correctly) is great!
Tarsieh chapter 16 . 11/6/2014
Honestly, you have the best parody in this fandom. Or any fandom, really. I always associated parody with humor. Never did I think that parody can be this...intense. It really is immersive and I can't help but feel for your beloved characters.

Anyway, I also wanted to ask if you would write a sequel to this. It really is a good story and if you could answer some questions in the story or even write a prequel about Richard's days in Hogwarts, that would be phenomenal. Just wanted to know. So, would you?
GenetiX23 chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
See, I thought the big deal was going to be a –gasp– self-insert.
sea-kingdom chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
wow
this si so well thought out
i love it
its fantastic
Product Of A Sick Society chapter 16 . 4/25/2014
I never read sue stories, but someone recommended this since it was a parody. So glad I gave it a chance. The sad thing? While I don't read any OC/sue stories, I see so many of these cliches imposed on the canon characters of most fics. It's pretty depressing.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this. By the end of the first chapter I was cackling to myself, and it just got better from there. I don't really know what else to say about it. The descriptive portions were solid; dialogue, for the most part, flowed naturally (when it was supposed to, at least). The only problem now is that I wish I could read more.
Lucillia chapter 16 . 3/14/2014
That was an excellent story. I won't ask how you came up with it, since I know such things tend to come out of nowhere when you least expect them.
The Wayland Smith chapter 16 . 12/17/2013
That was unconditionally brilliant. You really could turn that into a story entirely seperate from Harry Potter, although it virtually is already. It almost makes me want to read a Mary-Sue story just to imagine it from the perspective of the world you've built up. I can't recommend this enough to anyone who is looking through reviews before reading.
Osmodious chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Well, that was...different. I never usually read stories that are all OC, but this was just too good to stop reading. Frustrating, at times, because I had a hard time following some parts, but really so creative and 'out there' that I just buckled down and concentrated more. Very good, thanks for posting it!
Parahelion Zenith chapter 16 . 8/29/2013
That was totally wicked!

I loved this story. Heck, I think this story, with a bit of a tweaking, could easily become a stand-alone story in its own right.

Great Job!