Reviews for A Sue's Story
These assholes are just too rude to believe. Fuck this nonsense.
moi chapter 16 . 5/21
that is the most imaginative story I've ever read, it was amazing
chibiotaku4life chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
So, you may not even still be active on this website, but I wanted to say this story is one of my absolute favorites. I write fanfiction a lot more actively than I read it, so when I say I've read this twice and will be reading it again that means it's really good. In fact, I plan to write my own fic (perhaps two, although my muse isn't cooperating with the second idea) based on your story. It probably won't be finished for a long time because I'm notoriously bad at finishing fics, but PM me if you'd like to read it and I'll send you the link when it's posted. Anyway, good job on this.
Arla Logan chapter 16 . 2/19/2016
All I can say is amazing story. The emotional weight was incredible and you're characters were great:)
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Story takes WAY too long to get to a point (if it ever does, had to stop reading in the middle of chapter 3) and is not particularly entertaining in the meantime. Tries to be too coy and string the reader along.
faltrock chapter 16 . 9/4/2015
That was a good story! Very nice idea that Sues are a kind of parasite of canon :)
Lizzie121212 chapter 16 . 6/27/2015
This is the most incredible interpretation of Mary-Sues I have ever read! I absolutely love the way the characters are made very real, so different to the 'Sues. Yeah, wow. Incredible. Thank you so much for writing this!
Kytigami chapter 16 . 6/3/2015
This was such a great story that I wanted to read more of your work. But you've only written the one. You are a superb writer and I truly wish you have a hundred stories for me to read and greatly enjoy.
Callie Newman chapter 9 . 2/22/2015
Rereading this... I LOVE these characters! I have never seen such three-dimensional characters in a fanfiction! and the plot, oh the plot! I LOVE IT! :D

A
lumilinna chapter 16 . 2/22/2015
This was just perfect! ! I was totally hooked! I never thought I would say this but I loved your Sues!:D Everything in this story was pitch perfect: the beginning, the plot, the twists, the characters, the ending. Almost makes me want to go read an actual Sue-story...but just almost. Thank you for writing this and leaving it here to be found:)
Callie Newman chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Also- forgot to say, though I doubt you'll be reading this anyway- I LOVE how it came full circle, as described by the title of the epilogue, and how Sam said what Richard had told her in the very first chapter. How even though everything's changed, for Sam and for everyone else, it ends back where it began, and how fitting it is. (Putting this review on the first chapter because it won't let me review the last one, since I already reviewed it, haha.)
Anna
Callie Newman chapter 16 . 1/4/2015
I don't even know what to say, other than a) this story genuinely moved me to tears at some points, b) the characters were just that mix of relatable and believable, c) if you still remember this story, as it's been nine-going-on-ten years since it ended, maybe we could get a sequel, and d) it should be its own book. I know the Harry Potter elements might keep it from being that, but Harry Potter is mentioned in all sorts of stories, and as none of the characters really show up at all, not counting the little mentions here and there, this could probably be an actual book.
Anna
C.J. Potterhead chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
This is quite good, thank you for writing it! The idea of a secret organization of Mary Sues trying to convert other Sues into a reasonably normal character ( If I have assumed correctly) is great!
Tarsieh chapter 16 . 11/6/2014
Honestly, you have the best parody in this fandom. Or any fandom, really. I always associated parody with humor. Never did I think that parody can be this...intense. It really is immersive and I can't help but feel for your beloved characters.

Anyway, I also wanted to ask if you would write a sequel to this. It really is a good story and if you could answer some questions in the story or even write a prequel about Richard's days in Hogwarts, that would be phenomenal. Just wanted to know. So, would you?
Diaspared chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
See, I thought the big deal was going to be a –gasp– self-insert.