Reviews for The Mew Amulet
One Who Loves Pokemon chapter 7 . 9/24/2008
Hi! I really love your fanfic. I would really and truly appreciate if you would make a none Championshipping sequel. It would be more interesting, for me anyway!
Link Masters chapter 7 . 5/18/2004
Very interesting. The Mews should pay. You can put the chapters up here, or on your website either way I'll try and read them. Sorry about not reviewing the ones on your website I just keep forgetting to, but I've read most of them and they're all very good. Keep up the great work.
Kwest chapter 4 . 5/18/2004
I love your description in this story! I can actually imagine what's going on! Good job :)
Link Masters chapter 4 . 5/2/2004
Another great chapter. Keep up the great work.
Briememory chapter 4 . 5/2/2004
Good chapter! Just a few questions:
Are Mewtwo and his guardian the villians? If so, how can Mewtwo have a guardian if they said that Team Rocket had recently created Mewtwo and the amulets are ancient? Can they just be made by anyone, like Blaine or Giavoni, Mewtwo's creaters, or is there a ceremony with magic?
Link Masters chapter 3 . 4/19/2004
Very good. Seems like everyone is adjusting well, except for Lance. Keep up the great work.
Briememory chapter 3 . 4/19/2004
Thanks for clearing everything up! Great chapter! Update Soon!
Briememory chapter 2 . 4/17/2004
This is a cool story. I have one question, though. Will this story be updated on or on your website, like your author bio says. I looked on your website, but couldn't find this story. So where will it be updated?
zapdos articuno chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
is lance going to be a psyic master in this story instead of just being a dragon master and will ash get to be like your card captor story's
as always from your no.1 fan
zapdos articuno
p.s happy easter
Poison Dusk chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
Very cool idea, and a nicely written story with plenty of description.
Aragorn the ranger chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
wow, this is REALLY good!
Link Masters chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
Very interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next. I checked out some of the stories on your website such as Frost comes early, fire soul, Just Catelyn, chosen, kidnapped, Inside a Pokeball, Pokemon: The mysterious Game, and Creating my own Destiny which were all very good. Keep up the great work.