Reviews for Second Chance
aragonvaar chapter 7 . 6/11/2004
Wasn't sure if the last one went thru, so: neat chapter, you really ahve me worried, here's hoping Kelly eventually catches onto James's merits (do I detect some chemistry there?)
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 6 . 6/9/2004
THIS IS A GOOD STORY.
Tap chapter 6 . 6/8/2004
Jez! Talk about HARDBALL! This is sort of a jumpy time for Marlene with the Invid incident. Now throw in a romantic bomb about to go off? And you have one hell of a cliffie.

But the last paragraph...I mean... C'MON! Can the girl be THAT presumptous and THICK-HEADED?

More more more!
aragonvaar chapter 6 . 6/4/2004
Another cool chapter...now I'm curious to see whether Kelly's gonna do something EVIL or just misguided :)
lisavangmsn.com chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
I'm so glad you're writing Scott and Marlene/Ariel's story. It was sad and disappointing when he left her behind after reflex point. They need closure and I think so do us fans too. Keep writing, its coming along very well and you do a wonderful job of keeping the plot and characters interesting.
Goddess-Hope chapter 6 . 6/3/2004
What's Kelly going to do?
The Charlatan chapter 5 . 5/27/2004
Uh-Oh, this sweet reunion looks like it's going to degenerate into a military witch-hunt. . .
aragonvaar chapter 5 . 5/24/2004
Thankyou thankyou Thankyou! I'd about despaired of finding anymore good long Scott/Marlene fics :) You have a bit of a tendency towards runons, but this is a god story so far.
MsHayes chapter 5 . 5/17/2004
Very interesting! I love the way you portray the relationship between Sera and Lancer / they are so cute!
Thanks for making Marlene interesting, I love the fact she is a nurse...and her reconciling with Scott was great!
Keep up the good work!
Tap still lazy to sign in chapter 5 . 5/14/2004
Ack ack ack! (O.o)
Too cool! But I hope this doesn't mean a massive Invid hunt in the city or world though... :x
That would be bad. Hehehehe evil... that Dawson is finally coming down. More soon!
Tap chapter 4 . 5/8/2004
Interesting. I'm waiting for the arrival of Kelly Dawson. Hehehehehe... *watch the devil's tail and horns appear*
Zack chapter 3 . 4/30/2004
I loved the cake scene! Ym ;-)
Goddess-Hope chapter 2 . 4/16/2004
Okkay. Another good chapter! Keep up the good work!
Goddess-Hope chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Wow! I really am interested in what happens next!
I wonder... What happened to Annie?
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 4/15/2004