Reviews for Patches
Emily chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
This story was just cute. I love all your stories so much I feel obligated to write you a review. Though I'd rather just be reading your next story immediately. Richie was so cute with hhis unmanely screams and denial. I laughed out loud when you described the cat and Richie was like "it's cute, sort of". Loved the story. Keep it up please.
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
aw! so cute! n_n
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I enjoyed this story, it was very entertaining. The constant bickering and Virgil annoying his best friend was funny, and I loved it when Richie freaked out over the horrible rats :D Though it seems Patches is quite content with getting rid of those nasty things, luckily for him (I can‘t stand rats either!). Being the huge cat-lover that I am, I too find her cute regardless of her flaws _.
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Cute? Patches sounds adorable! She also sounds a lot like one of my cats, Sasbo, he's 21 years old, one-eyed and grumpy, gotta love him! :D

"Ew! Icky rat! Flee! Flee!" *laughsnortchokehackcough* Totally sounds like something Richie would say! ...Or think in this case. ;) You've got the boy's characters down. And Virgil zapping the rats? I was laughing through this whole story!
Thunderstorm101 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Patches is cute.

And probably counting herself as really lucky. I mean, what other cat can boast that she owns TWO super-heroes, and that one of them even dazes her rats for her?
Generally Maz chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Luvley D

Simply luvely. Said in a northern way.
trecebo chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
What an oddly hilarious cat! Too funny.
matchynishi chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Aw, such a cute story... loved it! Patches the cat was a nice touch, too. I especially liked his sense of humour. Er, Richie's, not the cat's. :p
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
A nice, heart-warming buddy fic that illustrates Richie's growing intelligence - and gives a better answer to Backpack. I mean, if Richie created AI, I would have thought he'd sell it and make enough money to move out of his house.

I *lurv* Patches - cats of all kinds, really. And even the really ugly ones can have hearts of gold. And stomachs of cast iron. :P
Resurrection Rite chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
That was a fantastic fic! ( I keep repeating myself) But it is true! I loved it. What a cute bit of fluff towards the end. It felt like being wrapped in a baby blanket. I think I will go to LiveJournal.
Red Tale chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
"I'm feeling quite comfortable myself, with Virgil by my side, the space heater and the blanket keeping us warm, and my cat killing all the nasty, mutant rats around us." has got to be the best ending in all of Static history.

I also need to tell you that I have been in rat situations close to this, so I connected with the zap-squeak right away. And, your writing is so well done that I was totally immersed in Richie's thinking as he fixed backpack...I forgot about the damn rats myself! I just about screamed myself when it appeared on his toolbox!

And I had been toying with the idea of writing a cat into a story, but you have quashed the need for that.

You are now officially admired.
Phoenix Skyborne chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Cute. _
midnight starr 88 chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
love the story! ecspecially the annoying Vigial thing! funny!

Midnight Starr
Calypso Maxwell chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
"Ew! Icky Rat Flee Flee! That is so Richie Esque..._ I loved it. I love kitties, and I'm glad Richie decided to adopt the kitty. They need to bring an ep up about abandoned animals and stuff like that. Nice job. Now if only they could process my stupid registration...WAH! I registered and have yet to get my confirmation email. Well.. I'm outies
Saturn's Hikari chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
aww. I love it!

It's such a wonderful Virgil and Richie friendship fic. Die Mutant Rats!

Aw...