Reviews for Perfection Breakdown
Laptop Newbie chapter 9 . 3/12/2012
Why's Duo so retarded? In this time sequence, did he skip out on his mad scientist's training? Or did he digress into a girl? Why were Trowa and Heero playing love-birds in the safe house without contacting Quatre and without plans to either rescue or kill of the captured 02 and 05?
Laptop Newbie chapter 7 . 3/12/2012
Wu Fei and Heero are both broken, Trowa is nursing a lost cause, Quatre forced to be idle and probably not much of use anyway and Duo is shallow. This is fucked up. Should I root for Maxim?
Laptop Newbie chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
I'm getting a little annoyed at the frequency of these "Itai! Onegai Yamero Gomen" Most of the time, they are used in the wrong context. No, I do not know much Japanese aside from anime/manga pickups and a short period of study with my friend. To my (anime-based) ear, "Itai" is used for little hurts, not in the midst of torture. Duo resisting the perverted doctor was fine. The Japanese he used associates with girls being molested. If you wanted him a bit more feminine, it's fine, but all the G-boys are shown as I-can't-even-take-care-of-myself-and-my-occasional-tendency-to-break-down-and-cry types. Awkward dialogue overall, try understanding Duo's personality better? However, I did like how you mentioned that the Oz soldiers were pedophiles, lusting after 15 year-olds. I might have missed it but Maxim is an OC? He's so patient with Duo, any other character would have busted him a new one.
Metal-Bubble chapter 2 . 3/3/2005
pooe heero, he's snapped. I wonder how wufei is doing. I like how you've put trowa's inner voice in. Good Job.
Raine chapter 10 . 4/21/2002
I REALLY like your writing style. It's real. can't wait to see the next chapter.
NightMaiden02 chapter 10 . 9/17/2001
Very good. I like this alot.
grinsandgigglez chapter 10 . 4/28/2001
Good story! Er, new here, bear with me.
Tyleet chapter 10 . 4/27/2001
::does happy dance:: YAY! It's out, it's out! Woohoo! ::deathglares masamune:: I checked your profile almost every day for two and a half weeks before I gave up on this fic! Meanie! well... I liked it muchmuch and you need to get the next part out PRONTO!
Tsuki Yuuki chapter 10 . 4/27/2001
yay! good part! no offense, but i hope the next part doesn't take so long!
Vandulocity chapter 10 . 4/26/2001
don't...stop...there...please?
DD chapter 10 . 4/25/2001
Well, I for one am very glad that you did not give up on writing. Whatever life delt you, I'm sure you came out alright. Maybe it gave you what you needed to continue writing. Best wishes.
Raging Zor chapter 9 . 4/21/2001
itssssss greeeeat! (a la tony the tiger _
Vandulocity chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! don't stop there! I have to read more!
Shinigami no Aiwa chapter 9 . 3/25/2001
I LOVE this story... I hate it when I get to the cliffhanger ends like this! Please hurry and finish part 10, because I can't wait to see what happens!
Angelhereal chapter 9 . 3/18/2001
Don't you dare leave me hanging! Please write more Heero/Trowa stories! I love them, but they are once in a lifetime