Reviews for Doubt
PsychoLeopard chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
That was scary. Excellently done on all levels, but it's a little terrifying how well you get inside his head, you know?
Miaega chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
This is...brilliant...or as I might say when I'm in my friends' presence,"This is GOD!" One of the best works of fanfiction I've ever read. You do Albedo perfectly(something I want to but can't do). I can so see this happening...Let it rain...erm...chocolate!-_-'

Miaega

(who is too lazy to make her own account)

(and is a big fan of Albedo)

(and also hopes you pardon any spelling mistakes I made in this review o.o;)
AmissatheAries chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
This is ineffably wonderful. Holy crap! I could not explain how much wonderful this story contains. You capture Albedo's personality with perfection. The descriptions are excellent and Albedo's mania is wonderfully expressed.
Mizu no Kokoro chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
...

I'm speechless..

that was absolutely breath-taking

so full of emotion!

this goes to fav.
X-saga chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
This realy made me think you know. I thougth Albedo only was a crasy guy, but you gave him feelings. Good work.

Saga
Moshi Moshi Mai chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
This story was great! You had Albedo's character down perfectly! I felt so sad hearing his side of the story...poor guy. *sniff sniff* I'm glad that the kirshwasser could bring him some comfort. :) I hope to read more stories featuring Albedo because I love him so much!

-Mai
Golden Shadow Fox too lazy to login chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
...-blinks- Holy crap. This is AMAZING!
-holds Albedo's Japanese-version knife to your throat-WRITE MORE!XD
Maziodyne chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
wai, that's good 3 you should really consider doing more! _
Tetra Seleno chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Wow...This is just...w-wow...
I don't think I've *ever* seen a fanfic where Albedo was made into a guy one can actually feel sympathy and pity for. The way you worded it, I feel like it really *was* Jr.'s fault that Albedo steeped into his madness...
Keep up the good work.
Eltrut chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
you. are. god. one of the best friggin things ive ever read. pretty sure no one can come up with something as good as that for albedo. i really hope to see more in the future!
Skyhope chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Wow. I am just speechless. This story was very, very, very well written. You should really write more Xenosaga fanfics.. I've read this story several times without getting tired. Keep up the fantastic work, and continue writing!(Or typing.. Whatever.)