Reviews for Pirate Wave
WhiteWolfSpirit25 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Liking this story great job.
SuicideMonday chapter 8 . 5/10/2011
Hey there! You should totally update this! I mean- Sesshomaru showed up! What about the shikon jewel? XD
sakuralove123 chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 7 . 9/29/2007
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 8 . 9/11/2007
wow this is awesome

bridget chapter 8 . 6/10/2007
Wow. I love your story. It is really good and I think you need to write more to it. I hope you will write more.
xxbackkiraraxx chapter 8 . 6/3/2007
i love pirate stories! especially this one! please keep writing! what happens to inuyash and kagome!or sango and miroku! this is a really good story
Finla chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
Hey. :D Good job - write more
Mistuko chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
wow, this fanfic is really good! i love pirates! please update soon. and also, just a question. the story sango told kagome of kikyo said she fell off the ship and was taken by the waves and the one inu thought was she cheated on him and left w/ another guy. did you make a mistake or was that on purpose? inu better save kagome! this is really interesting. and omg! if koga was trying to help kagome, he shoulda been saved! how is making her unconciuos helping her? w/ev, they all ended up dieing. is ayame dead? did she jump? sorry for such a long review '
BlazingMidnightRain chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
i love this story...update soon k this story is the bomb _
SaKuRa262 chapter 8 . 5/25/2007
FrostyChocolateKitty13 chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
emily! i love it! see, we always have good ideas, we just don't use them as often as we should.. xD

anyway, i know everyone tells you this, but...UPDATE SOON!

much love

vic
Wolf-worrior01 chapter 7 . 5/21/2007
update soon i really like this story and i wanna know what happens really bad.