Reviews for Okay, NOW Panic!
GuesssWho chapter 60 . 9/30
Bootstrap paradox, huh?
GuesssWho chapter 51 . 9/28
I'm a bit proud of myself for recognizing the description of Hamlet a moment before the mention of Shakespeare.
GuesssWho chapter 26 . 9/25
Oh Smeagol. Oh Trahald. His life was written by Eru down to the last cruel detail, for so many of his actions had to happen just so lest Sauron win. He had to kill his cousin and he had to go into the dark under the world and he had to fail in his repentance and he had to die just so. May Nienna never have more cause to mourn the life of any living thing, and may he have been happy at the end.
kuhldogue chapter 60 . 7/25
i powered through this fic and i loved every second of it 3 i can't remember when was the last time i got so invested in the story and for that i am so so thankfull, you reminded me that i, in fact, love reading
Celebreneth chapter 60 . 7/20
I don't know how to describe how I feel so I'll just say that I absolutely LOVED it!
InuYasha chapter 45 . 6/5
Penny: I don't want to talk about what I was upset about
Arvain: I don't thing that's suck a good idea, Pen-
Halladan, who has NEVER acknowledged *a single* one of his emotions without the mandate of no less than a king, and no more than a (minor) god, interrupting Arvain: That sounds reasonable.
InuYasha chapter 35 . 6/2
IM NOT DONE YET-
IM ACTUALLY OUT HERE CRYING. THERE ARE PHYSICAL TEARS. I BLAME YOU FOR THIS. I WANT RESTITUTION. I DEMAND RECOMPENSE. THIS PERSON HAS COME INTO MY HOME AND IS HURTING ME. THIS IS A PERSONAL ATTACK AND I MIGHT NEVER RECOVER. I HAVE DONE NOTHING TO YOU, YET YOU ASSAULT ME SO. YOU HAVE MADE AN ENEMY THIS DAY!
InuYasha chapter 35 . 6/2
“he thought of you as a daughter” Bitch don't make me cry. DO NOT make me cry. “wouldve been like a sister to us” Bitch I'm crying.
First of all HOW DARE YOU do this to me in my own home. I'm on my couch fighting tears. You come into MY HOME, Endear Halbarad to me, noble, kind, saintly patient Halbarad, tell me he's going to die, have him go willingly to his selfless death to protect the peoples of Arda, and make me watch him die, and then have Penny confronted with the depth of his kindness and love for her. HOW DARE YOU.
leward1992 chapter 60 . 5/16
Such a wonderful story. I wish it never ended!
Haley chapter 1 . 4/11
It's 2019 and I still love this story.
saladdayswitch chapter 60 . 3/10
Holy Moly Guacamole

Ok, so I commented on this years ago, but I returned to read it again. Both times I consumed this (and the prequel) in less than a week. My heart and head hurt, lifted, squeezed, raced, and all other emotions. You must be commended on your research, the care you took to write this, the clear planning, details, arc, characterisation, EVERYTHING.
I can't even fit all that I want to say. You have made thousands of people fall in love, not only with established places and characters, but also with new ones, ones that came entirely from your brain. You kept it both fantasical and realistic, and drew us in every step of the way. It says a lot that 15 years after you wrote this, people are still reading.
I hope that, whatever you are doing now, you're happy and well 3
arjane chapter 60 . 2/7
Wow...just wow! Ive completely devoured this fic, stayed up night after night reading until my head and heart hurt (but in a good way). Now Im just left speechless...I dont know how to convey all my feelings into one review, but Ill try.
First of, I have to commend you on your effort and work you put into this whole story. From the beginning you clearly knew what you wanted Penny and the reader to go through!
I completely agree with you that a great story needs to have a concrete beginning, middle and ending. Pennys arc showed that perfectly.
Its your fault that I shipped Penny & Halbarad at first so strongly, but then you made me such a sucker for Penny&Halladan, I swear, I couldnt stop grinning like a fool everytime I picked up some subtle hints those two fancied each other.
That was such a fun and enjoyable ride, I know you propably wont read this, seeing that this fic is finished for a while now, but know, that it still brings the occasional reader joy to stumble upon such a gem in the fandom!
ShaiGar chapter 31 . 10/28/2018
Penny has always lent towards it, but it's here that she became an absolute mary sue.
ShaiGar chapter 17 . 10/28/2018
That was hilarious. Quite liked the poem snippet.
ShaiGar chapter 16 . 10/28/2018
Pity she couldn't bring the concepts of modern medicine and healing to them.
2,481 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »