Reviews for Okay, NOW Panic!
stardust1809 chapter 52 . 4/24
Wait, so we’re saying goodbye to Rimlath?
Al chapter 30 . 4/23
Not that it really matters to your story, but indigo dye is quite prone to running badly when wet. I had a leather purse which rubbed off bright blue on many items placed inside it during humid weather. So the color would transfer to the embroidery as soon as it got wet. (Ouch!)
Al chapter 28 . 4/23
Currently on my fourth read-through of Don't Panic and Okay, Now Panic.! Do I need to say more?
stardust1809 chapter 42 . 4/5
Oh boy i love Rimlath
Wow me encantó y me super atrapó la historia.
Creo que hace mucho la había leído pero nunca la terminé hasta ahora. Me encantó como escribes y me gustaría leer drabbles aunque ya ha pasado mucvo tiempo jeje.
Indudablemente se irá a favs para releerla en algún momento.
Quisiera POV de Halladan.
Yellow Green Fish chapter 60 . 2/4
Whew! Not a LOTR fan but finished both fics in three days! XD It's amazing and well-written with a realistic OC! I love how at the end, it brings us back to the very beginning of the first fic, and everything ties itself neatly into a bow! This loop does not branch out into the multi-verse (thankfully), though I might like to read that. It's just that multi-verse is very confusing for me XD
Thank you so much for your hard work, and stay safe!
Crystal chapter 60 . 1/30
I FINISHED IT! Finally, after 3 whole days of binging! Thank you so much for your hard work! I'm not a LOTR fan, have never read the books, but now, I think I might! Lovely world-building, very realistic! Thank you!
I love and thanks you !
Shouhei69 chapter 60 . 11/7/2021
God, I don't even know how to start this, and even if boz4pm will see my comment. But I hope that they do. I've been wanting to do this for years.

I grew up reading LotR and the Hobbit, and when the movies came out (saw all but one of them at midnight, too!) I saw them multiple times in theaters. I branched out my love for LotR and related works, got into fanfiction, and read the Silmarillion etc. I found , and threw myself into reading LotR fanfiction.. Then I found this fic, right when it was about to end in 2008. I absolutely devoured it in less than 2 days, and loved it immediately. I was 15.

It's now 2021. I'm turning 30 next year, and I still think of this fic every so often, and even read it at least once a year due to its superiority and utter perfection. It makes me feel SO happy- it's most definitely one of my comfort fics that whenever I can't figure out what I want to read and I just want to read SOMETHING, I find myself bringing up FFN and looking this story up once again. I love this fic, and all of the characters in it, utterly and truly. The characters we know are completely IN character and even more than that, and every single one of the OCs are well fleshed out and well-written. You are honestly living through the entire story of LotR through Penny's steps, and you're on the edge of your seat in anticipation. I love them all. This story has been in existence for almost half of my life, and I'm so grateful for its existence that I can't bring myself to express it in words. I sometimes imagine how life was for Penny after she settled down with Halladan- if Aragorn indeed came up to see if her stew was as good as he expected it to be, what her children were like and if they were told of her life, if that note that she wrote and burned made its way to her friends and family... I hope that that's not strange to admit lol. One day, which I think is, as Gandalf says, "A fool's hope", that the Moments of Panic fic will have an update and I'll be able to lose myself in this world once more.

Thank you, boz4pm, for writing this masterful fic. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. I hope you're well.
Lady Jaina chapter 17 . 10/6/2021
Just pausing in my binge reading of your sequel to report that I about died with laughter and woke the entire house while reading the part of drunken Penny being marched back to camp. Such a great job making that vivid and hilarious!
Spica75 chapter 10 . 10/2/2021
The idea that "In Middle Earth, of course, sex would only come with marriage." is extremely naive and unrealistic.
Real world history also very blatantly says "WRONG!" about that. Much less common(or convenient) than in the current world, yes, but "only"? Absolutely not, I guarantee you that.

You could not find dozens of historical variations of contraceptive methods, even despite most such knowledge being long lost due to mostly relying on oral traditions(bad pun intended), if it was anywhere near true.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/23/2021
Mini. series. !
Guest chapter 18 . 8/10/2021
Mini series. Mini series. Mini. Series.
lovesick.Blondie chapter 60 . 8/3/2021
Everytime I finish a great fic like this, I always feel so lost like, what am I to do now? I guess carry on in search of another great work to fill my pass time. I enjoyed this journey thoroughly let it be known, and I am sad to see it end, as much as I tired to savor it to the last bit. Thank you for this experience! I may not have been here in its early stages but, better late than never no? Even now in 2021 I can and will appreciate this lovely story.

~LovesickBlondie
CulinaryBeast chapter 1 . 4/12/2021
wow. this one is gonna be good!
2,532 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »