Reviews for Mary Sues The Embodiment of Evil
Siriusly-im-no-muggle chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
This is awesome. Considering you only took 20 minutes to write it, it's really good and I happen to agree with everything you say! I refuse to read a story if it has a Mary-Sue! :)
zoopdeloop chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
This is one awsome poem!
CalamitySnidget chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
What a great poem! And so very true.
RosethornAngel chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
impressive *applauds*
katalina chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
HAHAHAHAHA!

I love your poem. Who'd get offended? it is perfectly true!
koalainglasses chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
you're right about the mary-sues, but now i'm kinda wondreing if one of my characters is a mary sue, and if dumbledore had a niece, wouldn't she be like really old? hmm. intereasting. what if there were guy mary sue characters? that would be crazy! wow, well, you have a good point.
giveyourimmortalitytome chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
HAHA! I loved this, especially since i've got my own harry-twin fic...lol!
Cherry Chalk chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Love the Poem, hehe. Wicked thing to add to my faves! _ DIE MARY SUE!...I actually knew someone named Mary sue...scary...She was in my Grade 3 class.
sugarpony Sugarhorse chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
sugarpony:

EXCELLENT! I hate Mary Sues. I know someone who created (practically is one herself) one, and she's as annoying as heck. You are right about needing in depth OC's. There's hardly any at all. In my time of crisis from seeing so many Mary Sues, I actually wrote a magazine article: "Attack of the Mary Sue's". I'm glad someone else stands up to these... things.

Sugarhorse:

THE BEST POEM I'VE EVER READ! Mary Sues are the distroyers of stories. If you make an OC, build a story behind it, and remember, NOBODYS PERFECT!

~sugarpony

&

*Sugarhorse
Cpt. Shlee Ropetreey chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
So true...
the ever-lovable snuffles chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
BRILLIANT!
Gen chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Great poem...so true. I really liked the last 4 lines. I noticed one punctuation error, that being in "Can you believe author's try to make them funny?" You don't need the apostrophe in "authors." Just thought I'd point that out.
COlin chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
L.O.L.!
Esthetic chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
lolz. i like that. it so describes what's her face from robin. (that i can't remember her name is a sign that u should update!
Neverend chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Hm... A few forced rhymes, and the rhythm is awkward in a few places, but the sentiment is very true. To tell the truth, I have a Mary Sue or so wandering about my unpublished stories, but, it's fun to write, and I can spot them in time to keep from publishing them and geting flamed into oblivion.