Reviews for Blood Bonds
aeslynn chapter 15 . 12/7/2004
I love your story! It's been hard to find good, original Buffy/Stargate fanfics, so I was delighted to find this one. I eagerly await the next installment and wish you overzealous muses and lots of free time! ;)

aeslynn
ShadowHunter Mashell chapter 15 . 12/3/2004
You just gotta update I love this fic and I've only watched a few episodes of Stargate and the orginal movie but I still get what's going on. Write more- ShadowHunter
Sierra-Falls chapter 15 . 12/2/2004
Hmm, wonder how SGC will take this new info on Buffy... And what all is going on with her friends from SunnyD?
LittleDrusilla chapter 15 . 12/2/2004
This is cool. Keep going!
Rain Dancer2 chapter 15 . 11/28/2004
Great update, hope to read more in the future.\
The Awesome Possum chapter 15 . 11/25/2004
Great chapter. Please update soon.
wickedobsession chapter 15 . 11/25/2004
actually i was hoping no recue.

but i'm just evil like that.

yes, i'm too lazy to sign in
zayra chapter 15 . 11/25/2004
to quote xander, "GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY!" this is one helluva chapter, keep up the good work!
Vampyre Moon chapter 15 . 11/25/2004
no, i knew better than that, but i am beyond shocked that you let jack leave w/o her. he NEVER leaves anyone behind.
lil-sis4556 chapter 15 . 11/24/2004
update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update!
Dur'id the Druid chapter 15 . 11/24/2004
No, I didn't think she would be rescued. But I thought that Buffy would have had to kill Balor to save her father. Probably in some showy way like ripping out his spine. Heh, your twist on the plot is nice though.
Ivy Tearen chapter 14 . 11/24/2004
moremoremore, please this is a good story I can't wait to find out what happens next.
grd chapter 15 . 11/23/2004
having buffy becoming so submissive to the device or Balor rubs me so wrong. Having her stand by and allow herself to be given 500 lashes is too much. I hope you do a better job explaining the changes you've made to Buffy's persona. Where is her attitude? Her confidence against the Big Bad? She was never undercover slayer, but kick ass slayer. I'm as confused as Jack on what's happened to his daughter. The personality change seems a 180 from the Buffy in the prior chapters. Please more insight on whats going through her Brain. putting up with torture was bad enough, but allowing herself to be tortured and no retribution? You've better have something really really bad happen to Balor to explain these changes. Just because the slayer device says so just does not cut it. The buffy we know has never been one to follow directions and orders. Does anyone else feel the same?
Shabopo chapter 15 . 11/23/2004
...sweet...

Totally psyched over how fast you've gotten these last chapters up- I love this story! It's definitively unique among the buffy/sg1 crossovers, and definitively a good read.

have you considered posting it on , the largest buffy crossover site on the web? just a thought...
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 15 . 11/23/2004
awesome but EVIL chapter! lol. now i know wht ayou meant by evil cliff hanger s *pouts*

Anyways, Keep up the great work and thanks vfor the quick updates!

Good luck with sanity.