Reviews for Blood Bonds
Raven Hufflepuff chapter 4 . 12/25/2004
There're two ways to be able to call your daughter Buffy. the 1st is to use it as a or Elizabeth are the most likely names for Buffy.

The 2nd is to name your daughter Buffy.*snorts*sorry about that.
Razzbaby chapter 15 . 12/18/2004
Okay, I've read all the chapters to date. I am now an official minion! LOL. Very good! I can't wait for more. I like the fact that Jack is Buffy's dad. Interesting idea, and definitely have the sarcasm together. That was very good! Now I just have a few questions. Is the ribbon device the Blood of the Universe thingy? Is the reason that the devices aren't working linked to Buffy? And do we get any Buffy/Jack-daughter/father witticisms? Here's the FB hope there's a new part! Razz
Razzbaby chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Okay you've peaked my curiosity. So now I have to read this...
K-Marie-M chapter 15 . 12/12/2004
Its still looking good. Hope more is on the way soon.
aeslynn chapter 15 . 12/7/2004
I love your story! It's been hard to find good, original Buffy/Stargate fanfics, so I was delighted to find this one. I eagerly await the next installment and wish you overzealous muses and lots of free time! ;)

~aeslynn
ShadowHunter Mashell chapter 15 . 12/3/2004
You just gotta update I love this fic and I've only watched a few episodes of Stargate and the orginal movie but I still get what's going on. Write more- ShadowHunter
Sierra-Falls chapter 15 . 12/2/2004
Hmm, wonder how SGC will take this new info on Buffy... And what all is going on with her friends from SunnyD?
LittleDrusilla chapter 15 . 12/2/2004
This is cool. Keep going!
Rain Dancer2 chapter 15 . 11/28/2004
Great update, hope to read more in the future.\
The Awesome Possum chapter 15 . 11/25/2004
Great chapter. Please update soon.
wickedobsession chapter 15 . 11/25/2004
actually i was hoping no recue.

but i'm just evil like that.

yes, i'm too lazy to sign in
zayra chapter 15 . 11/25/2004
to quote xander, "GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY!" this is one helluva chapter, keep up the good work!
Vampyre Moon chapter 15 . 11/25/2004
no, i knew better than that, but i am beyond shocked that you let jack leave w/o her. he NEVER leaves anyone behind.
lil-sis4556 chapter 15 . 11/24/2004
update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update!
Dur'id the Druid chapter 15 . 11/24/2004
No, I didn't think she would be rescued. But I thought that Buffy would have had to kill Balor to save her father. Probably in some showy way like ripping out his spine. Heh, your twist on the plot is nice though.
489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »