Reviews for Blood Bonds
General Mac chapter 18 . 2/16/2010
glad your back more pretty please
Isles chapter 18 . 2/15/2010
Glad to see this awesome story isn't dead, looking forward to future updates again.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 18 . 2/15/2010
WELCOME BACK! :)

Great update, even if its not the one I voted for. Oh well. Can't wait to see what happens next :)
Dur'id the Druid chapter 18 . 2/15/2010
Already reviewd on Twisting the Hellmouth. Glad to see you back. And Daniel coming with some of those symbol cards was a nice touch.
ramblings101 chapter 18 . 2/15/2010
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the new chapter and that I am happy to read that you will continue writing. I always have a smile when I read your stories.
Innogen chapter 18 . 2/15/2010
I'm so glad you came back. Wouldn't it be funny if Faith burned Anise with the Ribbon device while she was passed out? ::snerk::
jupitersthunder chapter 18 . 2/14/2010
FINALLY! Almost thought you were dead or something. But looks like your alive. lol. Good chapter. Short but good. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Wild320 chapter 18 . 2/14/2010
I say definitely finish this one before moving on to anything else. I just read what you had so far and could stop until I reached the last chapter. Keep up the good work and update again soon.
Tommy14 chapter 18 . 2/14/2010
Welcome back! What a treat seeing the update notice from you.
KW Jordan chapter 18 . 2/14/2010
Thank you for continuin' this one. It's one of my faves on this site. I hope Faith doesn't have to kill Buffy. Faith was my favorite character from Buffy and I have a thing for Fuffy. *grin*

hugs,

KW
necha chapter 17 . 12/11/2009
dude i started to read your story and i know you haven't update since over 3 years ago but i'm hoping that you will update sometime soon cuz this has made for a great story and i'm anticipateing some thing New so hope you haven't given up on this.

Hopefule to ready more, thank you very much,

Necha
Thenchick chapter 17 . 11/11/2009
post
Vampyre Moon chapter 17 . 7/12/2009
oh, wow.

i cannot begin to tell you how much i love this story. i mean, who rereads fanfiction? i've read this story probably four times now and still enjoy it just as much. i've been dying to ask you doesn't allow me to review more than once per chapter so i'm getting really frustrated trying to ask this]: is the difference between go'uld and tok'ra that the host cries in pain when the go'uld is hurt and the symbiote when it is the tok'ra? or is it really just a buffy thing? that's the only explination i can make sense of, the tok'ra protecting the host and the go'uld saving itself pain.

did i over-think that or what? [o:
Ellyanah chapter 17 . 3/9/2009
What a great fic.

I horribly disapointed that there is no more.

This last chapter was so good, muh. sniff

I hope you update.