Reviews for Blood Bonds
MsVonnegutgmail.com chapter 18 . 4/22/2010
I'm so glad you're writing again! And I'm anxious to know what's up with Faith passing out-is she unconscious, or talking to the stone, or talking to Buffy, or something else...

Thanks for this update. I look forward to more!
DammitJim chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
reallyenjoying this, can't wait to read more!
nightshadowlife chapter 18 . 3/8/2010
awesome chapters! Can't wait to see what happens next!
nena.mae chapter 18 . 2/17/2010
I'm so happy to see an update with this story! I've loved this story since the beginning and can't wait to see where you take it from here :)
General Mac chapter 18 . 2/16/2010
glad your back more pretty please
Isles chapter 18 . 2/15/2010
Glad to see this awesome story isn't dead, looking forward to future updates again.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 18 . 2/15/2010
WELCOME BACK! :)

Great update, even if its not the one I voted for. Oh well. Can't wait to see what happens next :)
Dur'id the Druid chapter 18 . 2/15/2010
Already reviewd on Twisting the Hellmouth. Glad to see you back. And Daniel coming with some of those symbol cards was a nice touch.
ramblings101 chapter 18 . 2/15/2010
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the new chapter and that I am happy to read that you will continue writing. I always have a smile when I read your stories.
Innogen chapter 18 . 2/15/2010
I'm so glad you came back. Wouldn't it be funny if Faith burned Anise with the Ribbon device while she was passed out? ::snerk::
jupitersthunder chapter 18 . 2/14/2010
FINALLY! Almost thought you were dead or something. But looks like your alive. lol. Good chapter. Short but good. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Wild320 chapter 18 . 2/14/2010
I say definitely finish this one before moving on to anything else. I just read what you had so far and could stop until I reached the last chapter. Keep up the good work and update again soon.
Tommy14 chapter 18 . 2/14/2010
Welcome back! What a treat seeing the update notice from you.
KW Jordan chapter 18 . 2/14/2010
Thank you for continuin' this one. It's one of my faves on this site. I hope Faith doesn't have to kill Buffy. Faith was my favorite character from Buffy and I have a thing for Fuffy. *grin*

hugs,

KW
necha chapter 17 . 12/11/2009
dude i started to read your story and i know you haven't update since over 3 years ago but i'm hoping that you will update sometime soon cuz this has made for a great story and i'm anticipateing some thing New so hope you haven't given up on this.

Hopefule to ready more, thank you very much,

Necha