Reviews for Blood Bonds
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
lol! great chapters! please update soon! damit you are getting me addicted to buffy/stargate crossovers! :-)
caribear chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
an original btvs crossover. i like ones that r differnt from the smae old usual ones that so many people do. i hope u r one of those people that update often!
Invincible Sword Goddess chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
You know, you are the first person of who's story I have read who came up with the idea that Hank wasn't Buffy biological father. I like it. Write some more!
bee3 chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
my counterpart, c4, and i think this is going to be a great story. can't wait for the next chapter. please update soon.
green falcon chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
just gotta say I like it been trying to find a crossover like this since I read a macgyver crossover with mac as her dad please continue
silentmouse chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
your evil u now that
Locathah chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
Cool story idea. I'm curious to see where you're going with it.
Though I think it's more than possible there are no vampires or daemons in the vicinity of cheyene mountain, but that laps in judgment can be blamed on buffy rather than the author. If the vast magority of the country had vampires then it woudln't be something so easily ignored.
Having the people of one town act clueless is one thing, having a rash of bar-b-q fork attacks across the entire world is something else entirely.
Not that I'm saying the odd very discreet vampire couldn't survive in every town (unlike sunnydale where you can't spit without having a vampire and they leave the corpses lying where they're drained.) but most places wouldn't come close to supporting the kind of action a slayer gets into.
Acacia Jules chapter 2 . 11/27/2004
Wait a second, why the hell would BUFFY know, if Hank hadn't. Then there's also the fact that, Hank would have been paying CHILD SUPPORT since the divorce. He wouldn't have been required to do so if Buffy wasn't his daughter.

Not to mention, you can't get a paternity test without the consent of the people INVOLVED. DUH. You can't get the DNA to test it. Plus back then, and now, it takes weeks to get the results. And at some point, Hank would have seen the birth certificate. And, at some point in the divorce proceedings, he would have found out.

This story makes no logical sense. What-so-ever.

You really need to re-write this chapter. Because unless Hank already KNEW that Buffy wasn't his daughter, or it was a surprise to them BOTH, there is no way this was possible.
488 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33