Reviews for Aa, Megami Sama?
baka chan chapter 2 . 10/24/2007
UPDATE!
KikuTheTurtle chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
I LOVE IT!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

:) :) LOL!
skenshingumi chapter 2 . 7/6/2005
The whole idea of the fanatic otaku (redundant description, huh?) was very amusing. I hope you do continue. I haven't read "Oh, My Goddess" but I would love to see more twisted scenes like this.
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Very amusing idea. I plan on reading on although unfortunately it doesn't look like you have updated in a while. I hope you do continue.
Opal Bean chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
oh! This is quite funny! Likey very much and updates are anticipated with the greatest of anticipation, lol! Keep it up, and half naked goddess neh? If it's Kenshin who can argue with those odds? _
Ellie chapter 2 . 1/30/2005
I love this story. Mwah!
Iryl chapter 2 . 10/9/2004
Hey! No no no no no! You're supposed to have much more of this done! No fair!
LustrousJade chapter 2 . 9/5/2004
Wow, that was really great! You should update soon! I like it!
El Capitan chapter 2 . 8/15/2004
This is a really great story, you should update!
kean-srhuin chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
so glad you didn't abndon this story...it's too god to pass up! Update ASAP, ne? Seems interesting - what with Kaoru being mistaken as a guy and all...and Kenshin IS hunkalicious, aye? Full speed ahead with "Chapter 3: A Woman's Home Is Her… Dojo?"
Shin1 chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
Lol, I seriously don't know what to say. Well, you're a really, really (and I mean REALLY) good author! And your story is simply AMAZING (and I do mean AMAZING). Lolx. Yeah, I'm weird. So ... GREAT STORY (didn't I mentioned that before?) and I hope you can update soon! This is such a FANTASTIC fanfic! You'll cheer me up if you update! (SMILE)

Shin
Auriyu chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
Amakusa Shougo as a perverted pirate otaku? o.O

I do feel sorry for Kaoru. Keiichi didn't have to go through all that...
mirune keishiko chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
yay! another chapter! *dances around in glee*

haha, i must admit you were dead-on with the subber thing. i'm guilty of feeding off of pirates (but really-where would i be without those precious Shinsengumi fansubs?)... at any rate, i found your description of Kihei the Otaku eerily accurate... and really funny! .

Kenshin the Clueless is so cute! looking forward to the next chapter, where Kaoru awakens next to Kenshin for the first time. a bit like Chobits, don't you think? (have you heard of that?) oh... i really envy Kaoru-dono there... .
Maids of Lorraine chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
*This is definitely one of the more creative stories that I've read. The switching of Kenshin into a less dominate position- with the female title of 'Goddess' no less was absolutely brilliant! I especially liked your presentation of a certain 'avid anime subber.' *grins* The following smashing of his beloved DVD player was a fitting end.* .

*I also wanted to thank you for your consistent reviews for 'The Art of Misconception.' It has been throughly googled at with teary eyes of gratitude. We (Rain Kamori and I) haven't found a consistent way to enter our personalities into our stories. (author notes etc.) So I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your support.*

*In any case, do update this story soon! I look foward to reading it. Your sense of humor is refreshing. )*

Li Laine.
jim bob chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This has so much potential, and I like how you're blending in RK and AMG. Kenshin the Goddess...has a nice ring to it. _