Reviews for Save Me
Very sweet. Like Andrew.

Wine and vanilla,

Professor Drusilla W.L. Silvers
Drusilla S. Silvers chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
I like it so far. Not much else to say.

Wine and vanilla,

Professor Drusilla W.L. Silvers
WillowStarr17 chapter 8 . 6/25/2004
i loved you story. looking forward to the next few.
Anime-freak-4life chapter 8 . 6/19/2004
this chappy rox! i cant wait for the mini serise yay! ok i'm gonna go no! T.T.F.N!
Gina1982 chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
very good story! I love to read W/F
lykeafallenangel chapter 8 . 4/18/2004
I LOVE IT! I'm really glad you are going to make this a mini series type thing... I never really thought Faith and Willow could be a couple until this story. Great job! I am eagerly awaiting the next installment!
lykeafallenangel chapter 6 . 4/15/2004
Hm... I say... CONTINUE! Please? I love this story! If you continue, you could write drama with Kennedy and the First guy... and Buffy of course. So, please continue!
RPX chapter 5 . 4/14/2004
Hey again! This is going really great! i must be sadist or something since i dont like Kennedy and all but i must say i did enjoy that last part. Lets hope she does something stupid to make a fool of herself now. hehheh. i hope Buffy can forgive Faith soon. Nice work.
Phoenix
okapi-fairy chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
awsome story, you're a great writer! Keep it up, I can't wait to read more on your story. (honestly its worked its way up my favorite list pretty quick and I'm pretty critical about everything i read!) anyways great job, keeo updating!
Anime-freak-4life chapter 5 . 4/13/2004
hey this is good, it has potential hope you continue
lykeafallenangel chapter 5 . 4/13/2004
I really like this story! It's going on my faves, and so are you! So please update soon!
RPX chapter 3 . 4/12/2004
Cool, this is interesting. do continue. but i really really HATE Kennedy! so VERY much! PLEASE make sure she gets out of the way, if possible as humiliating as possible :))
Keep up the good work
Phoenix
lykeafallenangel chapter 3 . 4/12/2004
This is a good story! Haha, it's like completely opposite from mine, Willow is the one that hates Faith in mine, and Faith and Buffy are together. Like I said, great job! Please update soon!